Goodbye meet. Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by jahnaboi
    FML... I finished my oil pan at 1am last night. God damn it.
    ^^^WEAK!

    You missed all the high r3ving on the way there, hitting constant triple digits! :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    FML... I finished my oil pan at 1am last night. God damn it.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    WTF? where's the pictarz?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Well.. just got home after the 225 mile round trip lol , the way there was fun with 125hp fwd car haha. Some nice cars, I liked tha turb m20 tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    he is trying to salvage any light there will be left. If you show up after dark I wouldnt count on any good pictures of your cars.

    Its a 45-60 minute drive for all of you LA guys. Just leave at 5.

    oh and balleristic, where in simi do you live? I work for the company that does all the landscaping for Simi Valley.





    Taylor
    I live over by the new(ish) mall and i dont think ima make the meet 2night :(

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by lov-e30
    R U rollin? Chris and I were thinking of caravaning up there. You're welcome to join 'cause Joey will be a bit late.
    what time are you guys leaving? i just got home, gf's gotta shower then we can take off , then add how ever much time its goingt o take for the slow05, joey called me a hour ago saing hes gettn home soon? idk

    im down to fallwo yous guys onlong as you doing floor it , i only got 1.8 power but its VVT-I lol

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    get there when we do!
    R U rollin? Chris and I were thinking of caravaning up there. You're welcome to join 'cause Joey will be a bit late.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    get there when we do!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    i'll be thereeeeeeeee. i'll go wash my beat to shit car right now. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    True.. maybe PCH? I think well leave lowes at 7 if possible. I wanna get as much light up there as i can

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    I believe in you. Just remember, the speed limit signs are really more of just guidlines for the freeway. You can do triple digits all the way here and get here pretty quick. Of course travel this way at your own risk. I will assume no responsibility for what happens.

    Taylor
    I don't think you realize how fucked the 405 N from LA is at that time brosef. It would take 30-45 to get 10 miles, that's a 2 hour drive at that time from LAX.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    Los Angeles...5pm, Friday??? LOL.
    I believe in you. Just remember, the speed limit signs are really more of just guidlines for the freeway. You can do triple digits all the way here and get here pretty quick. Of course travel this way at your own risk. I will assume no responsibility for what happens.








    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    he is trying to salvage any light there will be left. If you show up after dark I wouldnt count on any good pictures of your cars.

    Its a 45-60 minute drive for all of you LA guys. Just leave at 5.

    oh and balleristic, where in simi do you live? I work for the company that does all the landscaping for Simi Valley.





    Taylor

    Los Angeles...5pm, Friday??? LOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    my lighting equip is in a box being shipped to seattle br0sk1

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    Yes at 9 dont expect good pics. I have lighting equipment but i dont think i wanna try and do all that for a number of cars
    You offered PIKTARZZZZZZZ :hitler:, now deliver!, lighting or no.

    Leave a comment:

Working...