Goodbye meet. Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paukert11
    replied
    I need to start coming to these things again

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    fgts

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    What happened to the few pics suckkaasss??? :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Pfft! Is not, but I'm still down to trade :D I hella love your car.

    Anyway, it's me grace naow, and yeah I have some pictures from the meet but yeah my computer doesn't have internet still since I moved so I can't get them uploaded to flickr yet... and no I don't have to edit every picture shit :roll: But it was nice meeting all you guys! You guys are nicer than most norcal guys, shh ;)

    I'll try to get teh picz up soon.
    Well my car is pretty hella tight ya heard! :woowoo:

    Sorry but God's Chariot is not up for trade. But you should crash your e36 and drop that s52 in the body style that suits it better. ;)

    LOL it was great meeting you Grace. You are one of an extremely rare breed; a hot chick that loves cars. Glad that you found good ole Danny boy. Treat him right, or else! :hitler:

    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Hahaha, I thought the SoCal guys were supposed to be a bunch of fags.
    Hit the nail right on the head Edwin.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Anyway, it's me grace naow, and yeah I have some pictures from the meet but yeah my computer doesn't have internet still since I moved so I can't get them uploaded to flickr yet... and no I don't have to edit every picture but it was nice meeting all you guys! You guys are nicer than most norcal guys, shh ;)
    Hahaha, I thought the SoCal guys were supposed to be the douchebags.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    we pwn all
    fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    we pwn

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    All grace was doing, was taking pics of here POS e36
    Pfft! Is not, but I'm still down to trade :D I hella love your car.

    Anyway, it's me grace naow, and yeah I have some pictures from the meet but yeah my computer doesn't have internet still since I moved so I can't get them uploaded to flickr yet... and no I don't have to edit every picture shit :roll: But it was nice meeting all you guys! You guys are nicer than most norcal guys, shh ;)

    I'll try to get teh picz up soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Jesus. There aren't even that many, don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Danny's right. All grace was doing, was taking pics of here POS e36. :p

    I kid, I kid.

    Originally posted by kronus
    what

    Leave a comment:


  • E30FreaK89
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    Its because you dont post enough gary.
    I'm to busy looking around R3V and reading (i read slow) to keep up with my old posts!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    i hope she edited your post that night

    quoted for lulz

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    owut?

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by lov-e30
    You should be a good boyfriend and piitb
    what

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    There aren't even that many, don't get your panties in a bunch.
    how about in a wedgy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Jesus. There aren't even that many, don't get your panties in a bunch.

    Leave a comment:

Working...