Goodbye meet. Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    lolololol

    Her computer doesn't have internet yet and she absolutely has to edit every picture she posts.
    You should be a good boyfriend and help her with the process.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    i hope she edited your post that night

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    lolololol

    Her computer doesn't have internet yet and she absolutely has to edit every picture she posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    mhmm
    I was gonna say this^^^^
    Originally posted by E30FreaK89
    I keep checking this thread hoping to see them posted, but they havent come yet :(.
    +1^^^^ and think the whole tripod story is a copout from Stephen!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Its because you dont post enough gary.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30FreaK89
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    His hot little GF has pics. He can provide the proof through her.
    I keep checking this thread hoping to see them posted, but they havent come yet :(.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    hot little GF

    mhmm

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    His hot little GF has pics. He can provide the proof through her.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    no proof that Danny was there.


    Sorry Danny

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    You guys showed up to late for me to take pics. No light, no tripod, no pics ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by lov-e30
    Hey Danny, I hope you had a good trip back home and was also wondering if your lady could get some pics up on this thread, since the flake of this thread (ST3PH3N)hasn't done so himself.
    ^^^^^^
    what he said

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Hey Danny, I hope you had a good trip back home and was also wondering if your lady could get some pics up on this thread, since the flake of this thread (ST3PH3N)hasn't done so himself.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I went.
    I thought it was your stunt double. You had a hella long trip home tonight and I bet you took THE 5 most of the way.

    It was great meeting you buddy.

    See you soon






    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I went.

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    Yea. Damnit. I was overdue for my oil change, and since I was draining my oil, I wanted to change my oil pan with a non cracked one so I get two birds with one stone. So gay... guess till next time. Who else went?

    Leave a comment:

Working...