Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another meaningless post, all you cool kids are doing it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
      Just another meaningless post, all you cool kids are doing it.
      Lmfao , make it out tomorrow !

Comment

I think i just might, need to get out and get away from this stack of bills and to dos for a few hours
        sigpic

Comment

White mint interior, clean crackles dash, alpinewhite2 white fenders in amazing shape. Paint was mint interior was mint too. Over at the ball road pick your part. 2 sketchy guys checking it out. I have no moneys for the fenders otherwise I'd take them.

Comment

just got back from a 3 1/2 hour meeting .. so gay had to be there by 8:30am , didnt goto bed till almost 4:30am! and now i gotta be back at work by 3:30..

anyways,

SUP

Comment

I need new schwarz fenders. :l
              ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
              ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                You had cut Eibachs (SOFT) and blown shocks though. My S50 car's fender is much closer and it's perfect.

I actually may want them, I'd prefer them as a donation though! Haha. I've got a project vehicle that needs to get lifted up a bit taller to fit the new tires I have for it.

Holy fuck.

I've been drooling over that thing on CL for a while. Such a sweet car!

Not a bad deal there if the car looks decent! What front bumper is that?

maybe trade for something? got a BBS center cap? the small blk one? i only need one

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                  White mint interior, clean crackles dash, alpinewhite2 white fenders in amazing shape. Paint was mint interior was mint too. Over at the ball road pick your part. 2 sketchy guys checking it out. I have no moneys for the fenders otherwise I'd take them.
                  how much are fenders these days? All of what you said tempts me so...

Comment

it says fenders are 40 dollars. forget thatttt

Comment

LKQ Pick Your Part is North America’s largest auto recycler and salvage yard. With over 70 junk yards nationwide, LKQ Pick Your Part has the largest selection of OEM used auto parts, both foreign and domestic, at a cheap price.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                        how much are fenders these days? All of what you said tempts me so...
                        i went up to the window and asked for a fender...its around 50 bucks
                        its not 39 anymore....
                        valances are like 55 and bumpers are like 50
                        i could have gotten the fenders but i need the money to register for class
                        and gas money for a week....but there were two sketchy guys checking out taking the door panels off...
                        tan interior it was a 4 door, windless trunk was so tempting!!!!

Comment

I'm looking for a grey carpet and tweeter pods. They all charge $12 for carpet? is that right?
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            I'm looking for a grey carpet and tweeter pods. They all charge $12 for carpet? is that right?
                            carpet for what?
                            like inside the car?
                            they charge per foot i think...
                            i got a trunk carpet today and paid 9 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              I've got some tweeter pods forsale if you want some.

20 bucks .

Comment

Yes inside the car. I just call that trunk liner but I suppose that could be a "carpet" too. if they charge per foot, that's not really worth it then.
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X