Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you gotta go to the court of the originating county, you could try asking for an extension first online,
    then a change of venue, and get it reduced here in LA :D

i don't know 100% though if you can change venue after an extension.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
      :rofl: that sucks kalim but still kind of funny
      Yeah, talk about bad luck. :roll:

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
      pair of lucky bastards, last september when everything started going in a downward spiral
      i got three tickets in a matter of six days.
      Damn, that sucks.
      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Go online get ext. save and pay ticket online. done deal. fuck court and all that bs waiting. just pay it and dont do it agian. ive had way tomany bs tickets the past five years. luckly never in any of my e30's.

Comment

anyone have an ix?
          if so i picked up a vlsd from someone here
          and was wondering what oil to use?
          i was told gl-5 90w?

Comment

I just have to say that I will be needing 4 pintle 17lbs injectors within the near future..........

I a'm very happy man tonight.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              I just have to say that I will be needing 4 pintle 17lbs injectors within the near future..........

yeah well i did something too, so we'll see who wins this swordfight.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

O yeah why is that E ?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  yeah well i did something too, so we'll see who wins this COCKfight.
                  ok, what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
                    O yeah why is that E ?
                    Wellllll, I need a new o2 sensor and rebuilt 17lb injectors for a little project.

Comment

save Banny, lol
                      sigpic

Comment

ok, what did you do?
                        It's a secret.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

many different ways about it,

how much is the ticket for? how fast over the limit?
                          priors? Laser or radar? asked for an extension yet?
                          well sheriff pulls me over and says i was going 44 in a 35 so 9mph over. and i was like uhh okay? i get my ticket in the mail and it says 54 in 35 so ticket ends up being $455 with traffic school or some bullshit. i just made a court date 2 days ago. this is my first speeding ticket. and i was behind someone. what can i say/do to get out of this ticket. also cop was camping out between two cars parked with all lights off.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                          Heya justin do you have a compression tester?
                          im pretty sure you can rent one from autozone.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          It's a secret.
                          mmhh. i know this secret...i think.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                            well sheriff pulls me over and says i was going 44 in a 35 so 9mph over. and i was like uhh okay? i get my ticket in the mail and it says 54 in 35 so ticket ends up being $455 with traffic school or some bullshit. i just made a court date 2 days ago. this is my first speeding ticket. and i was behind someone. what can i say/do to get out of this ticket. also cop was camping out between two cars parked with all lights off.

you can get away with calling speed trap, but a good defense attorney may be in need there.

extension > Trial By Declaration > "Not Guilty"

seems to work about 90% of the time from what i know.

i just personally havent tried it bc in both my scenarios it would be bananas to say
                            i wasn't guilty, so i shot for reduction, if you go trial by declaration, plea not guilty and the cop actually fills out his side of the paperwork (the highly unlikely part) then you lose all chance of reductions/traffic school.
                            sigpic

Comment

you can get away with calling speed trap, but a good defense attorney may be in need there.

extension > Trial By Declaration > "Not Guilty"

seems to work about 90% of the time from what i know.

i just personally havent tried it bc in both my scenarios it would be bananas to say
                              i wasn't guilty, so i shot for reduction, if you go trial by declaration, plea not guilty and the cop actually fills out his side of the paperwork (the highly unlikely part) then you lose all chance of reductions/traffic school.
                              okay so i have my court date on the 10th of next month. do i ask for an extension? what should i say when im there. never gotten a ticket before so idk what the hell to do.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

hey super lurker here was cleaning out my garage and i have some 195/60/14 blue-streak tires almost new great for drifting for 75 bucks let me know if u want them i'd prefer if you called me at 6264875720 i don't sleep located in 91803

Edit: ben told me to post here and im a super lurker

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Working...
                                X