Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal General Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    i'm hoping to do better than that...if i can get $140 for my stock lamps with the superstars, plus a little scrub for the HIDs, i'll hopefully be about even.
    oh 140 , outa my league lol.
    think ill goto e30zona and test my luck haha

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      oh 140 , outa my league lol.
      think ill goto e30zona and test my luck haha
      that's about the going rate for the whole setup...i'd usually give it on the cheap but money is tight and the school hasn't called me to work yet :/
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        that's about the going rate for the whole setup...i'd usually give it on the cheap but money is tight and the school hasn't called me to work yet :/
        true. idk ima cheap ass, id only pay 100 tops for a set of US's

        on a sidenote. these are baller if cleaned for a vert :D


        70 bux omg i want so bad

        Comment


          #79


          BBK for e30's , z1 rear set up:bow:

          Comment


            #80
            $70 for a rear seat with copious white stainage. whatever gets you off...

            and i know, i probably wouldn't pay as much as i'd be asking...ha...
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
              $70 for a rear seat with copious white stainage. whatever gets you off...

              and i know, i probably wouldn't pay as much as i'd be asking...ha...
              i said if they were clean lol. their off a euro m3 vert

              Comment


                #82
                ok i got an idea.. I willing trade my BBS rd's for some work done to my car. 3pnt roll bar , maybe and exhaust or other parts. Rims valued over 600.00 lmk what you can do for me.

                Comment


                  #83
                  that rear is pretty clean actually minus those "stains"

                  Comment


                    #84
                    dinanm3
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Morning everyone last day to find a car here are some fun finds from craigslist for you all

                      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...107220545.html

                      /thread

                      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant...107809514.html
                      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...108346834.html

                      And not one but two e28 m5's

                      Hows it going r3v?

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Sup

                        Man all of those M5's look great! I don't like black e39's though; I think it hides the sexy curves. I say get the 1st e28 and use saved money for euro conversion :D
                        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                        Updated 10/1

                        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          oh no I can't afford any of those cars but I thought I would share my findings and help out someone on r3v who has money burning in their pockets :rofl:

                          Comment


                            #88
                            get the e39 M5 you won't be disappointed. Check on the M5 board there's a few floating around for cheaper.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                              oh no I can't afford any of those cars but I thought I would share my findings and help out someone on r3v who has money burning in their pockets :rofl:
                              Oh ic haha man I need an e28 M5 before classic value starts to kick in strong :hitler:
                              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                              Updated 10/1

                              Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Yea i know but not the right time for me to get a money car like that right now my budget is about 3k or less

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X