Comment

haha. because u raped colorado

Comment

talks about his super eta.. haha @mike
        1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
        1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
        1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
        guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
        Originally posted by ak-
        Must of slid into Rob

Comment

I just want to clarify with everyone, I bought the m3 with the intention to keep it, but I ran out of funds to swap in a s50/s52, when all I originally wanted was an e30 with the s5x transplant.

I made sure the person who got the m3 deserved it, and had the funds to make it nice. In all honesty, It would have taken me a long long time to make it the way I want it, and it would have been really hard as I am going to go to law school next year, as well as paying for an apt/school tuition, etc.

Comment

yeah well i dont give a shit. not like i was in line for it. lol.

Comment

I dont see how I raped Colorado. I was on the phone with a guy on r3v, and I came across the m3 for sale in CO.

It was posted for only a few minutes, I called the guy, and I was the first one to call him. I offered to send him the money right away. he was overwhelmed with hundreds of emails and a butt load of calls after I initially called him

He called me the next morning and asked for a little bit more $$, but did say that I called first and when we spoke he committed to selling it to me.

He stuck by his word, I wired him the cash, and I got the car.

I know people in CO were upset since the car was closer to them, But I by chance called him first, and made arrangements to purchase.

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
              haha. because u raped colorado

Comment

or maybe the 5 WTB s52 threads...

or how u raped colorado on a m3 m50 swap... with no problems!! brought it out here to try and sell it for twice as much... then traded it for a bronzit with tan interior s52..
                1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by ak-
                Must of slid into Rob

Comment

but to them it looks like an obvious flip. no way around it.

damn rob, goin' all out.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

im also pretty sure your the only guy that tried to sell a car u didnt even have yet....

1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by ak-
                    Must of slid into Rob

Comment

haha this is waaaaay over my head right now. im indifferent to the situation. tho i do think its funny. ^ oh yeah thats a good one. i RORd at that. lol.

Comment

I just dont understand how I "raped" colorado of a car that was advertised for sale, and I was the one who contacted and initiated a sale first.

I bought the car, as the pictures looked good. When I got the car, It needed a lot more than I anticipated, that I would be able to afford, and make it the way I would want it to be.

I did not sell it for an outrageous price, and I actually bought the swapped bronzit, no trade involved.

Im a nice guy, and not the kind of person to rub shit in peoples faces.

Comment

then y did u sell the m3??

because it had IS sport seats and needed a paint job??
                          1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by ak-
                          Must of slid into Rob

Comment

That car was part of the trade for the m3. It was my car, but did not want to pay the shipping to get it out here.

The guy who got the m3 was trying to sell it, and I tried to initiate a sale by posting an ad.

I think it will help to clarify this, as I can see how if people did not know the situation/terms of my sale, I would look like an idiot trying to sell a car I didnt own,

although I technically owned the car from the trade.

I hope that makes sense.

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                            im also pretty sure your the only guy that tried to sell a car u didnt even have yet....

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219411

Comment

for the lawlz!!
                              1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by ak-
                              Must of slid into Rob

Comment

I wanted to do an s5x swap on the m3. I could have lived with the paint the way it was, but I ran out of funds to do the swap and make the car the way I wanted it

I am finishing my last year of college, and have to pay $17k a semester, with no help from my parents, as well as pay rent.

It was more practical for me to sell the car, and get the swapped e30 I initially wanted.

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                                then y did u sell the m3??

because it had IS sport seats and needed a paint job??

Comment

Working...
                                X