1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

^ lol nice color

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Put a 12volt bmw car battery in it and i bet i can do 140 mph.:rofl:
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mcy/2640617788.html

This guy offered to trade this for my car. I'd kill myself on that thing

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I've come to the realization that I will never own half the cars I want. Even the ones I can afford. I talked myself out of getting a viper today. There is nowhere I can possibly feel comfortable driving it to or leaving it. It would literally collect dust in my driveway. I think its time to sell all but one of my cars and get a shitbox. I can't bring my e30 to school cause something bad always happens when I'm around schools. So within the next year I'll be selling the gti, the ford, the 316, and the diesel. Probably get a ford fiesta , no, can't get that's cause i'd want to mod it.

So what's a reliable foreign car for under $5000 that has absolutely 0 tuning potential and gets good gas mileage. Lexus es300? Z3 1.9L automatic?
            camry? avalon? regal? crown vic? I know said reliable foreign but vics never die and no modding potential in a regal ever.

but really? I can't see you not modding something to make it better. it seems in your nature lol...

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
              Hiiiiiiii guys :) well just to let you guys know I may be out of the scene for a few months since my son will be born on Nov. 1st. @ 12:30pm.....I won't be back untill next year ill will keep everyone up to date n with pix of my new born....you guys have a great one n ill try to make it to the last van nuys meet :).....

DJMOSKA
              congrats,man now where am i gonna get goodmixes at :/

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                well the logo is currently being used but there was no contract signed and it is in fact copyrighted. i was not compensated for it. i own the rights to the logo.

matt, should have told me earlier. :/
                How much to copyright? I should do mine before it gets nicked by someone. I've already noticed a company that sells BMW products with a logo almost identical. Would suck to get a cease and desist letter on my own design.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                camry? avalon? regal? crown vic? I know said reliable foreign but vics never die and no modding potential in a regal ever.

but really? I can't see you not modding something to make it better. it seems in your nature lol...

I already basically have a crown vic (thunderbird). They are hard to kill but everything electrical brakes on them and the gas mileage is ok but i want 30+. I could go for a toyota echo. I want a yaris but it has too much potential i think. Maybe i could just lower it and put on some wheels and call it a day. I always wanted an Acura CL too.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I already basically have a crown vic (thunderbird). They are hard to kill but everything electrical brakes on them and the gas mileage is ok but i want 30+. I could go for a toyota echo. I want a yaris but it has too much potential i think. Maybe i could just lower it and put on some wheels and call it a day. I always wanted an Acura CL too.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. No where to the extent that you do but I do feel some of it definitely.

I want a truck. A small single cab toyota tacoma that I can throw a camper on and just throw stuff in the back whenever I feel like it. In a small truck like that, anything goes and there is no way I could mod one of those or would want to. I just want to play.
                  world renown Harry Potter expert
                  sigpic

Comment

If only we GM got a clue and relased the holden utes as a pontiac or as an el camino.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

If only we GM got a clue and relased the holden utes as a pontiac or as an el camino.
                      thoe things sick!! like the maloo!!

1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                      1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                      1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                      guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                      Originally posted by ak-
                      Must of slid into Rob

Comment

How much to copyright? I should do mine before it gets nicked by someone. I've already noticed a company that sells BMW products with a logo almost identical. Would suck to get a cease and desist letter on my own design.
                        i would look into trademarks, not copyrights. trademarking is a long process and is something like $375 but it will in fact protect your business. i only copyright a design i make so that if by chance the client steals my work or alters it without paying me, i can easily take them to court and either get paid or revoke it.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

I already basically have a crown vic (thunderbird). They are hard to kill but everything electrical brakes on them and the gas mileage is ok but i want 30+. I could go for a toyota echo. I want a yaris but it has too much potential i think. Maybe i could just lower it and put on some wheels and call it a day. I always wanted an Acura CL too.

get a 05 toyota corolla XRS , it has the 2zz engine w/ 6speed trans. Great on gas and would be a fun stock car.

they go anywhere from 8k to 10k
                          Last edited by e30trooper; 10-19-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

What's the point? judgements in court mean nothing. it takes stupid amounts of work to turn a piece of white paper green.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

protect intellectual property. ALWAYS.

Comment

Shuttup Tony. Your opinion doesn't matter.

for you trendy bois

for the guys who want cheap 24v
                                Last edited by mkcman17; 10-19-2011, 07:33 PM.
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X