X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Suspension? My third offense within a year :(
    ur best option is trial by declaration at this rate. if that fails, you at least get another chance and a day in court to plead your case.

Comment

Thanks but that didn't really answer my question :l

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

if you travel 20mph over speed limit then it is considered unsafe driving = no traffic school option.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          if you travel 20mph over speed limit then it is considered unsafe driving = no traffic school option.
          That is unless the Judge reduces the ticket / speed.

Comment

which you shouldn't rely on as that is hardly ever.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Just do your TBD. If you lose, then go to court. Always request county seat when officer pulls you over. Downfall is you have to put bail money out.

Only been convicted 1 of 12 tickets

Comment

Im getting antsy, I need moar stance...

GE Group Buy

Come to Butthead.....

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  I was traveling 27mph over and I was eligible for traffic school. I ended up doing online traffic school.

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Suspension? My third offense within a year :(
                    they still ticket for that?

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
                    Just do your TBD. If you lose, then go to court. Always request county seat when officer pulls you over. Downfall is you have to put bail money out.

Only been convicted 1 of 12 tickets

If your say poor you don't always have to put the bail money out first. They have to give you a trial

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                      I gotta say, props to Robert and Trey. Holy ***** cow, they moved quick. Enjoy your engine bud!

Wish I coulda helped more, I'm now hacking up a lung it seems....
                      :thumsup: you live in the Boonies!

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                        Im getting antsy, I need moar stance...

GE Group Buy
                        I just drove the piss out of the GE setup out in Malibu tonight. Gotta say I like the final rates. I purposely divebombed the downhill las flores hook right that I've plowed straight through in the past, and had much more trouble getting the front to push, even adding brakes.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Morning guys..

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

good morning
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              I just drove the piss out of the GE setup out in Malibu tonight. Gotta say I like the final rates. I purposely divebombed the downhill las flores hook right that I've plowed straight through in the past, and had much more trouble getting the front to push, even adding brakes.
                              You sir, just made me more anxious....:letitout::finger::letitout:
                              Originally posted by azael325i View Post
                              Morning guys..
                              Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                              good morning
                              Morning R3v, I gots work early today.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

there's a black 89is at the katella yard has ellipse and OK body. also is it worth taking just one. AC schnitzer side skirt?

Comment

Working...
                                X