Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened Travis? I thought you were coming over today for the swap!

Comment

got some US grills for sale. ill let them go cheap is anyone needs

Comment

Why are you gettin rid of the vert for an ETA?
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

So maybe I'm missing something...but why do people keep driving an hour or more to come test drive my car with no cash on hand and no second person to bring it back. Who does that?

Comment

Future e30 owners.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by mbc325 View Post
              So maybe I'm missing something...but why do people keep driving an hour or more to come test drive my car with no cash on hand and no second person to bring it back. Who does that?
              Well everything is an hour away from MoVal, unless coming from Riverside or Corona. =] Probably just curious to see if they like it. Then they will come back with cash and extra driver if serious.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by mbc325 View Post
                and then i offer to drive up with co-driver and cash and the seller flakes. yeahhhhhh buddy.
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Sup everyone, I've got a few sweatshirts that I need to move before the next new batch arrives.

Large/blue $30, xl/blue $30 and last 1 is xl/grey/white print $20 picked up. I also have a brand new set of IE PolyEurithane rear subframes bushings (green) $75 picked up.
                  Attached Files
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

anyone have a late model radiator ? 5speed or auto? Mine broke :(

Comment

I do. Auto from 88 325

Comment

how far are you from the valley? 91306

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Sup everyone, I've got a few sweatshirts that I need to move before the next new batch arrives.

Large/blue $30, xl/blue $30 and last 1 is xl/grey/white print $20 picked up. I also have a brand new set of IE PolyEurithane rear subframes bushings (green) $75 picked up.
                          I'll buy the grey and white sweater at the friday meet.

Comment

I'm in Chino Hills 91709. But will be in Long Beach tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

interested in the ie subframe bushings. pics and location?

Comment

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                                interested in the ie subframe bushings. pics and location?
                                New, never used at all, still in the sealed bag, 90019.

You can check them out in the IE site, I'm loosing money on them but have decided to go a different route.

@Robert, good buy homie, it's just the test one of the last run, still brand new. :D
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X