• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by squiggie View Post
      good afternoon
      I just parked in front of you.

Last edited by thebutcher37; 02-14-2012, 02:52 PM.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

lol^

Comment

I have to pay the IRS this year :( He said that I have to make more baby's or buy a house lol.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Was going south on the 805 last night and i hit a concrete block right at the end of the 8 bridge. Oil pan lived, suspension seems to be in spec. But who scored my IS lip?
            sigpic

Comment

Had this happen to me 3 weeks ago. It was 12am when it happen. Hit a huge rock and fucked up my valance and took my IS lip. So I went later that afternoon to see if I could find my IS lip, nope. Gone :hitler:

Comment

When I went back. CHP was there and a flatbed loading up a car, so I drove away quick.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                  FYI Robert, the majority of people who have passed BAR have HAD K&N cone filters. Don't read to far in to it. Your setup will pass as-is with no issues assuming the actual emission numbers are good. Worst case scenario you go to the ref and he tells you what else you need to do and then you go back.
                  Made an appointment for the referee today, took it in, all passed except emissions. Gonna drive the car in 1st gear around town for about 20min. warm it up , all should be good, went back to a stock chip for a little. Hopefully that helps.

Thursday is the day i take it in, what should i change?

Comment

oil, plug gap, and drive it near redline for 10min and you'll pass. also, make sure the guy has the fan in front blowing.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

please don't drive around in 1st gear, lol
                      Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Just lost the ONLY key to a Saab I own, what the hell do I do now?
                        sigpic
                        -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

take the registration and vin number to the dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
                            Just lost the ONLY key to a Saab I own, what the hell do I do now?
                            You know.........call pick a part to come get it from you.
                            Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                            They went flat out of business homie. Even their museum is being sold at auction.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                              Bought it like a week ago, no registration or title.

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              They went flat out of business homie. Even their museum is being sold at auction.
                              And? If your implication is that you can't get parts...you're incorrect.

ETA: nevermind, I found it.
                              Last edited by priapism; 02-14-2012, 08:58 PM.
                              sigpic
                              -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
                                And? If your implication is that you can't get parts...you're incorrect.
                                I never said that, I simply said the car maker went out of business.
                                Relax dude, have a doobie on me, I'm sure there's still parts available but because they will become NLA sooner than later., you will be bending over for them.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X