X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Just to be clear, yes TNG did close.

It was NOT due to lack of business, at all. The lease ran out and since the owner was trying to sell the building, they would not renew it. Sucks but nothing we could do. We went out on top and that's all that matters. Something will come in the future, stay tuned.
    Sucks still. I had great help here when i first got my car and didn't know anyone,
    I can say that in my experience, these guys were helpful and humble, contrary to
    comments I've heard.

Best of luck to TNG.
    sigpic

Comment

Purtty!!
      Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Thanks mike.;)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

everyone is chatty tonight lol

Got this from a friend who no longer needed it, but it wasn't free.

So who wants to see how well it's calibrated and test their car in 0-60 or a 1/4 mile? text me, I'm bored and need to grab a bit to eat.

Comment

I don't really want to know how slow i am..it's about 7.5 to 60 i'd guess.
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

:drink:

Comment

Anyone in the Orange County area have a trashed steering wheel that they can part with? Just need it for the splines for another wheel. Lmk,thanks.

PM me please if ya dont mind.

A
                88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

This is fucking bullshit. I went to 3 fucking gas stations and there all fucking closed. Even the pumps are shut off. So I'm sitting here strandad on the side of the freeway and metros piece of shit #399 is unavailable. I pay $1k in registration this year and they can't keep a fucking phone connected.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

wtf 1k in registration for what? your car/s? or cell phone service?

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                      guessing Metro pcs ? I pay 50 a month so thats not 1000, its more like 600, amusing he has a HTML phone he pays 5-10 bux more a month, that would be 720 a year.

Only time my Metro pcs fuked up was driving up Angelest forest crest , gps wouldnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                        5 cars and a bike.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          5 cars and a bike.
                          so your talking about reg. for your 5 cars and a bike , but you said : So I'm sitting here strandad on the side of the freeway and metros piece of shit #399 is unavailable. I pay $1k in registration this year and they can't keep a fucking phone connected. ? Roadside service? AAA?

Comment

no buen trooper.

BTW Fuck getting up at the ass crack for the airport. thanks for putting up with my hassles so far socal. ill see ya in a few weeks
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
                              no buen trooper.

BTW Fuck getting up at the ass crack for the airport. thanks for putting up with my hassles so far socal. ill see ya in a few weeks
                              Have a nice flight back, see you in a few.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
                                no buen trooper.

Peace out. Seeya soon.
                                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Working...
                                X