X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kev View Post
    Yes.
    Just shifter brackets are different, thats all..
    Cool cool. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my cruise control though.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I thing the two wire goes to the cluster to control the cruise control. Their should be a plug for the other one. My 316I has it. One of them is a ground.
      ok so i found this: that covers the wires in the glove box

and ill try what you said about the starter in the am

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        I have a set sitting at Will Call that I probably wont use.
        cool are u selling em?

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
          Go to the junk yard on 1/2 off and pul the 5 speed swap. I just did it in the rain with Mike and paid 160 out the door for EVERYTHING for the swap.
          When is this 1/2 off event you speak of??

Comment

Hmmm... so is it true with the gear ratios that I'd actually be getting worse MPG in 5th gear on a manual then 4th get on an auto? I'm trying to interpret the gear ratios going from an auto to manual on a 325i.

Comment

Yups.. Did the 5-spd swap on my old e36 and kept the stock 3.91 diff for a little bit. First gear was damn near pointless, and 5th gear going 65 was right around 4k rpm.. Loved how quick it picked up though, then I threw in a 3.15 and it felt like a slug after that :(.

Not sure how bad it'll be on the e30 lol.

Comment

You want a 3.25 out of an E28. Just swap over the flanges and cover.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  You want a 3.25 out of an E28. Just swap over the flanges and cover.
                  3.25 differential on my e30 if I get the swap? Whats the rpm like cruisin at 65 - 70?

Truthfully I would like better gas milage, but then again I could easily do that by not driving like this:

Last edited by turge; 04-05-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

:rofl:

Does anyone know a reasonable place to get a leak down and compression test done? Or can anyone provide that service?

Comment

Castros. Always.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Good morning,Check this out.My ex is trying to leave cali with my daughter. When we divorced 6 years ago she got main sole custody and i got every other weekend with 500.00 child support.Well my daughter is 13 going on 14 this year. My ex got fired from her job in sept last year and her boyfriend quit his to start a business with no money after she got fired wtf?She is in debet bad. Any ways she wants to pull her outta school and move to arizona.My daughter doesnt want to go and her mom is telling her tuff,to bad,nothing can be done.She doesnt like the boyfriend either.I hired a lawyer for my daughters and my rights in this matter. She sleeps on a box spring and matteres on the floor.We filed yesterday and the courts accepted it,the hearing is tomorrow. My mom and i offered her to go to arizona (my ex) to better her self and i would pay her child support still even though my daughter is here and my mom would continue to take her to school untill june. She said no,you dont have a say and nothing can be said or done till she's 18. Well i am going to try and change that,its my job as a dad and parent to do so. I am not just going to roll over this time. Its my turn to fight,and i am going for full custody of my daughter and let her voice be heard with what she wants to do now.I made a promise to her that she could and i am going to keep it. This is all about what my daughter wants.My ex told me this last thursday and she wants to leave this sunday.
                        Last edited by QUKBMER; 04-05-2012, 07:37 AM.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Yikes. Well you better move quickly man. If she is sent a cepena, she can't leave the state. And if she does leave the state, it'll just look better for you because she ditched court. Nevertheless best of luck man and I hope all turns out well.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Comment

^ good for you mister... I hope everything works out for you.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Good luck sir.

Anyone else who gets a paint job from Jesse, RENT A HOTEL.

Originally posted by yert315
                              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

and some strippers
                                '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                                '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                                Is that thing on air?

Comment

Working...
                                X