• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Azael ;D

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
      dangit that's too high for me. maybe on a half off day? but dont wanna drive out to a yard and find out that there are no good black hoodz
      Ontario and Monrovia are having a half off day this weekend.

Comment

Thanks guys

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Congrats on the tacuas Azael. :up:
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Congratulations Azael! One of my favorite things in life have been my kids.

Cheers,

Jim
            sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Azael! Must feel fantastic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
                I scored big time!!!

I'll let the pic say it all :)

Congrats bro. Are these your first kids?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Thanks guys and this was going to be our second one so we thought it is a true blessing guys.. Get ready to help out a fellow r3v member out at the meets... Lol

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

congratulations!!!
                    1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                    1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                    1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                    guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                    Originally posted by ak-
                    Must of slid into Rob

Comment

I woke up this morning check r3v, go on and do my daily trollin.
                      Got ready to leave for work, get my e30 keys and get in my car.
                      Car won't start, there was enough power to click over and turn my dadh lights on but as I attempted to start it a few other times, my lights just got dimmer.

Do you agree that it might be the alternator?
                      Battery is an Optima yellow top. I replaced the alt. like 3yrs ago with Benooper., I used a VatoZone one and it was fine all wekend.

I'm gonna pull it off and see wtf?, any advice is welcome.

Comment

I would suggest that you test the voltage at the battery once you get it started. My guess is the battery or the voltage regulator.

Cheers,

Jim
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          I'm there. Spending the night in Hemet ready to wake at 5am to be there at 6:50am, but doing the Roval, not the AutoX. Love to meet another e30er so come to the other side of the gates to say hi. I might try to sneak in a few autox runs as well...
                          Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          Dude. AutoClub Speedway Roval is WAYYYY too much fun. Exiting turn at 130mph pushing up to the wall for turns 3 and 4 only to miss my heel toe and lock the rear and spin. Oh my...want to do it again. Gotta edit the video.

McLaren MP4-12c most likely totaled today as well :-( It KNOCKED OVER a k-rail (the big concrete barriers you see in the highway, but on the track here)
                          Dang, I missed you. I did run into the same JMP guys as you....

Link to Photos from that event---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265211

peep the carnage I tried to shoot. (MP4-12c) If you look past the people and tents you can see the white wrecked McLaren on a flatbed.

This is that car...
                          For those of you who feel we're too hard on Ferrari and Lamborghini drivers who crash their cars, then today is your lucky day. If you're a big McLaren fan, well, not so much.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            I woke up this morning check r3v, go on and do my daily trollin.
                            Got ready to leave for work, get my e30 keys and get in my car.
                            Car won't start, there was enough power to click over and turn my dadh lights on but as I attempted to start it a few other times, my lights just got dimmer.

Do you agree that it might be the alternator?
                            Battery is an Optima yellow top. I replaced the alt. like 3yrs ago with Benooper., I used a VatoZone one and it was fine all wekend.

I'm gonna pull it off and see wtf?, any advice is welcome.
                            Voltage regulator. Same symptoms as the day of the CarBQ.

Comment

What's poppin SoCal nukkaz
                              HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                              i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
                                What's poppin SoCal nukkaz
                                Your bunghole after a busy weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X