This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
    Before you spend any money, wait til I install mine & see if you like it and feel a difference , it will be in before the Wednesday meet.
    word for sure, i mean its pretty tight, but i would like to see how much tighter it could be

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

BMW Style 10's by Technocast almost ready to rock...
      I was planning on spraying them with original Wurth silver wheel paint but thinking maybe something darker?

They will look something like this but with smaller tires and polished lips...

I admit I wasn't too crazy about these wheels but they were a catalog option for our cars and just not that common, especially these days. I plan on using these on my vert while I refinish the euroweaves. Also, I've never seen these with a fully polished lip or on a really low aggressive looking E30. They are almost always on an OEM + style car.
      Last edited by reelizmpro; 11-11-2012, 01:06 AM.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Morning R3V. Just saw the new 007 and it is awesome!

Probably asked this before but what combo of brake pads and rotors would you guys recommend for daily driving? My brakes are starting to sequel now so I got to stop being cheap and get new ones. lol

Comment

Brembo blanks rotors, Meyle pads.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Barry, are the wheels for sale?
            sigpic

Comment

No, not yet at least. I'm going to run them and see how I like them on the M tech vert. Then refinish my euroweaves. I also have an extra set of euroweaves I will sell w/o caps or tires but I have to take pics.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Anybody is Azusa want to let me leave my car in front of your house until Thursday? :)

long story short, tried to upgrade my AAA to bring it over from Covina but didn't know you have to wait a week before you use it, so i need to move the car but only have 7 miles for the time being.. any suggestions?
                '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                  Anybody is Azusa want to let me leave my car in front of your house until Thursday? :)

long story short, tried to upgrade my AAA to bring it over from Covina but didn't know you have to wait a week before you use it, so i need to move the car but only have 7 miles for the time being.. any suggestions?
                  dam dude if you wasnt 32790389283miles away i have 7 100 miles tows left and my shit ends in 2 months.

Comment

i mean its going to torrance and i can pick you up from your house if its like that.
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

i mean its going to torrance and i can pick you up from your house if its like that.
                      got daddy duties today dude sorry. You can upgrade your AAA by phone if you didnt know.

Comment

ya i did on thursday, but it has to be a week before i can use it.
                        '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                        '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

ya i did on thursday, but it has to be a week before i can use it.
                          Dam, sorry dude i also got work in 2 hours so i cant do anything since the card hold needs tobe there.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                            Morning R3V. Just saw the new 007 and it is awesome!

Probably asked this before but what combo of brake pads and rotors would you guys recommend for daily driving? My brakes are starting to sequel now so I got to stop being cheap and get new ones. lol

Hey you know I have the UUC Big Brake Kit and it seems to work rather famously. My car has the IX brake booster and Stainless Steel lines to back them up though.

I know they are like 949 brand new but maybe new used ones would be good. Great stopping power.
                            -Art

Comment

You want to remove your bbk?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                You want to remove your bbk?

Don't get me wrong. I love the BBK,. They look great and stop the car fairly quick (I guess).

I do want to put different styles of wheels on and they limit what I can put on.

I'm never going to it the track and I just use my car to get to work and run errands.

I'm looking to throw some OEM brakes on my car for daily use. That way I can sport different rim sizes and stuff.

To me, Rims are like shoes. You want to change them around from time to time!
                                -Art

Comment

Working...
                                X