X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Haha, be patient grasshopper.
    :p

j/w so I can request the day off for next months schedule.

On another note... one of my friends is becoming a cop for the SDPD. She agreed to pull over as many d-bag ricers as possible like this guy:

Comment

Thats a photoshop, I know the guy who did it, wisconsin license plate is the give away as it was a photoshop class project in college

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        Thats a photoshop, I know the guy who did it, wisconsin license plate is the give away as it was a photoshop class project in college
        Gotcha. I just Googled ricer and that was one of the first ones that came up.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hey guys its about that time of year again...happy holidays...

STARRING Amin Mammadov Marilyn Heidecker Brent Lilley DIRECTED BY DANIELS (Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert) THANKS Douglas Burgdorff Araz Mammadov MUSIC Sleigh…

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

I like the fender flares
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
              you should let me borrow it for a week
              lol, it's pretty cheap! picked up mine for $40!
              Originally posted by turge View Post
              I can play Horizon as well. I just turn off cops in N4S. :P
              lol, def not the same!

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
              hahahaha. love that part!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

So I am confused as shit. I had just bought a HID setup from DDM for my us ellipsoids when a deal came up for a set of french hella smilies. I checked the lighting section but seemed to confuse me even more. Is there a specific "kit" I can get for the smilies that is plug and play? The low beam uses an H1 bulb right?

EDIT: Could I just buy the H1 bulbs and use my old ballast? Also, the city lights can just be spliced into the side marker lights, right?
                sigpic
                TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

When u figure it out let me know, my smilies are on the way and im going to need to do this as well

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                    So I am confused as shit. I had just bought a HID setup from DDM for my us ellipsoids when a deal came up for a set of french hella smilies. I checked the lighting section but seemed to confuse me even more. Is there a specific "kit" I can get for the smilies that is plug and play? The low beam uses an H1 bulb right?

EDIT: Could I just buy the H1 bulbs and use my old ballast? Also, the city lights can just be spliced into the side marker lights, right?
                    Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                    When u figure it out let me know, my smilies are on the way and im going to need to do this as well
                    You guys need more reading LOL. this is child's play.

Mcskibadee1 , yes just get some H1 bulbs for your lows.

Comment

Yup, jumped the gun. Lights came in today so I am excite. Having someone pick them up in Vista from DDM so I can have them in this week. The whole kit is $5 dollars more than buying two bulbs separately so I will just go that route.
                      sigpic
                      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

I like turtles.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Yup, jumped the gun. Lights came in today so I am excite. Having someone pick them up in Vista from DDM so I can have them in this week. The whole kit is $5 dollars more than buying two bulbs separately so I will just go that route.
                          might as well. Did you get hella or bosch? I had to drill my boschs out a bit for the bulb to fit .

Originally posted by accident View Post
                          I like turtles.

Comment

Hellas. got these. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267976
                            sigpic
                            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

whoa , bit pricy! I hope you like them.. Time to get some 4500k bulbs.

Comment

Nice man, excited to see those on your car, will look nice

Comment

Working...
                                X