This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but it did rev to infinity
    So does my garbage disposal. But I think it's a 1/4hp model.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        But then it gets stolen if you so much as wash it.
        lol'd

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          Kinda why i bought the black car. I can rape the living shit out of the car and go flying ass end in to a guard rail and i would not give it a second thought. As soon as i finish boosting it the blue car gets the full interior done up and some coilovers.

But then it gets stolen if you so much as wash it.

I had a few mazdas that rev'd to infinity. A little overated with out the balls to back it up. Thats why next year my blue car will put good use to an 8krpm e30 m3 tach. Should sound redonculous with the new exhaust i'm making.
          makes sense. don't get me wrong tho. i still am going to take it to the track every once in a while but i dont want to settle for light weight wheels on a DAILY just for the pupose of the track. I'de rather have ok tires on my weaves and start building up some coilovers.

btw falken 512's completely discontinued? no one wants to sell 205's for a 14 inch wheel anymore
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            thanks justin i can finally get back on track

hmmm 4 door 318i? hmmm....
            i dont think your gunna like the m42 power. Just find a fresh 325i/is and work with it lol

Comment

Ben u hate on the m42 SO MUCH MAN

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                Ben u hate on the m42 SO MUCH MAN
                No i dont hate on it. I just know how matt is, he hated on the m20's power so i know he will hate on a 318i. I personally have yet to ride in a m42

Comment

M42s are weak

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Honestly the only other e30 I've driven was an m20 vert and that was a PIG. (I know its not really a good comparison) but I was expecting way more out of the m20

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                      Honestly the only other e30 I've driven was an m20 vert and that was a PIG. (I know its not really a good comparison) but I was expecting way more out of the m20
                      True true , this pig i have well feels just as or stronger than the 325is (e36) i had. My eta was deff. way under powered and the early 318i i had was just sucking air lol.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        I just woke up. Job interview today
                        Funny, I just interviewed someone for a job.
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                          Funny, I just interviewed someone for a job.
                          It wasnt greg lol

Comment

I haz falken 512s in 205/50

Also, I'm with you nick on the m42 debate.
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Cheap, but that motor probably starved for oil. Wouldn't be surprised if the bearings are scored. If I could find a cheap S62, I'd swap it in.
                              -Kalim

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                                It wasnt greg lol
                                Probably not, unless he knows a really good makeup artist.
                                -Kalim

Comment

Working...
                                X