X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks justin i can finally get back on track

hmmm 4 door 318i? hmmm....

Comment

I wanted to go Spec E30 since I tried it, but I'm having so much fun driving my car on the street. Decisions decisions...
      sigpic
      -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Whirring from middle of car = fuel pump going south, eh?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
          I wanted to go Spec E30 since I tried it, but I'm having so much fun driving my car on the street. Decisions decisions...
          you mean you cant decide whether to build a street/track car or a clean looking daily?

if so then thats exactly my dilemma rite about now
          ]

Comment

Yup! Car is very sorted mechanically, put a lot of $ into it, but it looks AWFUL. Still, I love the Calypso. I think I'll paint it, drive it for a few months, then cage it.

Thing is, you can buy a finished track car for less than the cost to build if you're patient. Problem is most SE30s I've seen are on the east coast.
            sigpic

Comment

Build a street car, buy a track car. That way you won't be as mad when you crunch it or spend as much money to get started.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

If one pops up in the coming months I'll hop on it just for the ease of it. If not...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
                  Yup! Car is very sorted mechanically, put a lot of $ into it, but it looks AWFUL. Still, I love the Calypso. I think I'll paint it, drive it for a few months, then cage it.

Thing is, you can buy a finished track car for less than the cost to build if you're patient. Problem is most SE30s I've seen are on the east coast.
                  Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  Build a street car, buy a track car. That way you won't be as mad when you crunch it or spend as much money to get started.
                  both of you makes sense. because i want that flushed look with coilovers 16x9 ect. But damn when i went to streets of willow i left thinking about tr's dunlop starspec tires a gutted interior and some megasquirt.

i can probably do both, i would just need another 900 for track wheels/tires or put a nice street sticky tires on the weaves
                  ]

Comment

you just want to beat james clay too don't you :rofl:

but unless your e30 isn't your daily or you have a second car get a second e30 for spec series save yourself the just incase you get r3v'd on track headache and need to bum rides. But on the brightside if you do r3v your only e30 we all profit from your partout thread :rofl:

Comment

or u can buy a honda spend like 2 dollars and make it eat wrx sti's for breakfast and still get awesome gas mileage while keeping miles of your bmw

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

iunno b1 we might not be ready for that vtach...cus when it kicks in...the shit gets real son...

Comment

I've driven an ek with a proper gsr swap and it wasnt THAT fast..
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                            I once poopied in a Honda.............wait, was it twice?

Ionno but for reals, I'm never going back to JDM tyte yo! amma stay real (american or euro) sorry no disrespect.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post

but it did rev to infinity

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                                both of you makes sense. because i want that flushed look with coilovers 16x9 ect. But damn when i went to streets of willow i left thinking about tr's dunlop starspec tires a gutted interior and some megasquirt.

i can probably do both, i would just need another 900 for track wheels/tires or put a nice street sticky tires on the weaves
                                Kinda why i bought the black car. I can rape the living shit out of the car and go flying ass end in to a guard rail and i would not give it a second thought. As soon as i finish boosting it the blue car gets the full interior done up and some coilovers.

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
                                or u can buy a honda spend like 2 dollars and make it eat wrx sti's for breakfast and still get awesome gas mileage while keeping miles of your bmw
                                But then it gets stolen if you so much as wash it.

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
                                but it did rev to infinity
                                I had a few mazdas that rev'd to infinity. A little overated with out the balls to back it up. Thats why next year my blue car will put good use to an 8krpm e30 m3 tach. Should sound redonculous with the new exhaust i'm making.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X