Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maintenance AND modding that's a win win to me.

Comment

If i can get a z3 rack illl almost have the same setup as r3z3n!
      -Art

Comment

Most places want the same rack for the core. Have not found anyone who would take a different model rack for core credit.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Crap your probably right.
          -Art

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Holy shit, how were you being defamatory?, I've not been around you much but, you don't seem like the type to meddle in peoples business and or make a big stink about that crappy property.

Call their bluff, get an attorney and sue them for threatening you, only for exposing them + any and all punitive damages because all of the sudden you can't even perform in bed due to the accusations they have lifted upon you..........;)
            Yea I talked to my lawyer at work and they said theres three active lawsuits against them, apparently they cant sue me until those are closed...esp since they are for the same thing, so I can join in on the class action lawsuit, thats what I am going to do

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

lol, just came back from ihop with obessebo

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Mmmm, breakfast for diner after gettin baked is the best. ;)
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

My favorite weather to wash my car. No need to dry it.

harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                    If i can get a z3 rack illl almost have the same setup as r3z3n!
                    Rack doctor has Z3 racks, or you can use an E46 330 ZHP rack, which is actually cheaper.

Now just go 5 lug and we would be E30 bros.

Yesterday my rubber fuel lines gave out. I do love how easy this stuff is to fix when things go wrong...as long as I don't money shift at the track.

Comment

Whatever happened to Jahnaboi? He got out of the scene?
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

All nice and legal for 2013. ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Euro Plate Decals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	7151266

Cheers,

Jim
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          Most places want the same rack for the core. Have not found anyone who would take a different model rack for core credit.
                          True. I just ate the core cost, still worth it. Core for the ZHP rack is cheap too compared to the Z3.

Comment

Yea huh Barry, jasper disappeard, last I saw him, he bought some parts from me and couple years back.
                            harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              Whatever happened to Jahnaboi? He got out of the scene?
                              I bought his car, he bought an E39 540i I do believe. I was utterly impressed when I met him.

Comment

So the one in your sig is Jasper's car? I loved his ride when he had 17" rs
                                harry/harout

Comment

Working...
                                X