This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup people.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

sup

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

sup

Comment

sup...

k goodnight
          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
          Is that thing on air?

Comment

I got in a fistfight/brawl with two people, brother and I.

I hate when dipshits take it to the ground and it all looks like you're having struggled sex or something. Little brother got a few good blows in till the guy backed off him.

What a night.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

See y'all at formula drift ;)
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

See-ya . I will be working :(
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Sorry ak-

Have fun at Fd edwin

I will also be at work in a few. After getting off work a couple hours ago...

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    I got in a fistfight/brawl with two people, brother and I.

I hate when dipshits take it to the ground and it all looks like you're having struggled sex or something. Little brother got a few good blows in till the guy backed off him.

What a night.
                    If someone starts shit i'll ground and pound them. Then its lights out. I've choked out a couple people that way.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      If someone starts shit i'll ground and pound them. Then its lights out. I've choked out a couple people that way.
                      Same here. I don't like fist fighting,...but i was on the wrestling team in high school for 3 years and never lost. With my height and weight i can immobilize someone down and choke out if i have to. If the other person knows martial arts,judo or jujitsu then i am most likely fucked.

Comment

Ha ha. Same here. I'm going to get in to Gracie mma classes when I finish school.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

there are only a few actual certified gracie schools. the rest are jokes that just post the signs and generate more business.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

It was annoying because I was wearing a hoodie that kept getting pulled over my face by this jackass.
                            So I couldn't do anything but hug him tight so he can't hit me. Managed to get up with him and threw him face first into a cars side mirror.

One of those, 'happened so fast' deals.

They ran and got caught and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. There's more to the story, but yeah. Glad no one was seriously hurt on my end.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

how the hell did it even start? glad you're okay though. these days, people don't fight fair anymore.

anyone want a laptop? going to be selling my acer aspire 5749. it's about a year old now. let me know! selling it for at least $250-300 less to you peeps.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                there are only a few actual certified gracie schools. the rest are jokes that just post the signs and generate more business.
                                The real one is out here in Torrance

Comment

Working...
                                X