Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centers. I have an odd ball RC091 center. I shall make a table with it.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

whats everyone doing today?
      HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
      i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
        whats everyone doing today?
        PLAYING CALL OF DUTY and cleaning my engine bay :)
        sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
          PLAYING CALL OF DUTY and cleaning my engine bay :)
          im pissed i left mine at my friends house, i wanna own kids. you play on xbox?

i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

im pissed i left mine at my friends house, i wanna own kids. you play on xbox?
            nah bro PS3 im waiting on the new xbox or ps4

Comment

There's a sad feeling in my pants when I think on the fact that I don't play or care much for COD and BF3 anymore :(

I find myself playing Galaxy on Fire 2 on my iphone, that shit is addictive!
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                There's a sad feeling in my pants when I think on the fact that I don't play or care much for COD and BF3 anymore :(

I find myself playing Galaxy on Fire 2 on my iphone, that shit is addictive!
                its ok bro dont feel bad....i have a few games on my phone i rather play some times more then COD...but killing noobs is on the top of my list no matter what lol

Comment

have any of you seen battlefield 4 preview?? shit is nuts

Comment

have any of you seen battlefield 4 preview?? shit is nuts
                    looks really good but to soon for it to come out i would of waited for the new ps4 or xbox720 to come out bigger better sales Cod and Halo are waiting on that

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
                      its ok bro dont feel bad....i have a few games on my phone i rather play some times more then COD...but killing noobs is on the top of my list no matter what lol
                      I'm sure I read a study they did somewhere saying people are moving towards mobile gaming, that's kind of how I feel. I don't want to sit down, turn the TV on, load the game up, all the setup makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. I'd rather be driving and playing a game; call comes in, take it; go back to playing game, disregard everyone on the road's safety.

If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

I love bf3, but can't play more than 30min without my brother or a real friend.
                        Solo sucks.

Also awaiting bf4!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I'm sure I read a study they did somewhere saying people are moving towards mobile gaming, that's kind of how I feel. I don't want to sit down, turn the TV on, load the game up, all the setup makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. I'd rather be driving and playing a game; call comes in, take it; go back to playing game, disregard everyone on the road's safety.
                          lmao lmao fuck it YOLO

Comment

YO DAWG, we heard you like driving, so we installed "Real Racing 3" on your iphone so you can crash while you crash!

**someone make that meme plz, I R lazy**

Comment

YO DAWG, we heard you like driving, so we installed "Real Racing 3" on your iphone so you can crash while you crash!

**someone make that meme plz, I R lazy**
                              make a YOUTUBE video about it lol lol

Comment

Still playing all the old classic's gt3/gt4/gt5.... Dirt/Dirt2/Dirt3 .

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X