Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dafuq. I swear I read .50 and always said that when talking to Chris.

I'm confused now.

edit: I believe it's a 50 trim wheel, that's why I referred it to that and said .60 AR on accident
    Last edited by ak-; 04-27-2013, 01:49 PM.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

anyone know where i can get the adapter for an open air filter for my 325i?

Originally posted by Rocla
      And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

ebay.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Can someone recommend me where i can get a fender roll 323/818 area.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
            ebay.
            yes but which one? because pepboys sells the same thing I think or similar and it didnt fit... or am I not mechanically as I thought haha

And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Originally posted by Justattack View Post
              Can someone recommend me where i can get a fender roll 323/818 area.
              sigpic

Comment

Can anyone tell me why there's a difference in opening for the driver's side grills in these two pics

Does it effect airflow to the intake?
                Last edited by ky0u; 04-27-2013, 01:54 PM.
                Web Designer / Front End Developer
                My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

No one better

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                  Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
                    Can anyone tell me why there's a difference in opening for the driver's side grills in these two pics

Weight-reduction

Headlight wipers

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

oh gotcha
                      Web Designer / Front End Developer
                      My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Ebay

Pepboys

they look the same.. so I am lost.. LOL

Comment

Just cuz its on ebay doesnt mean its shit, a part like that, i highly doubt theres a difference

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                            Just cuz its on ebay doesnt mean its shit, a part like that, i highly doubt theres a difference
                            I wasnt saying that its shit haha I'm just skeptical because I tried the one from pepboys and the holes did not line up. The ones off of ebay look almost identical to the one from pepboys so I dont want to purchase it and have it also not work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ky0u View Post

Does it effect airflow to the intake?
                              Because beginning in 86, the "wide open" grills are what eS/iS,iC and M3's originally came with supposedly to allow more airflow to the radiator/evaporator on cars with AC. Even the center grills were open. Its a subtle difference that gets lost over time. In Europe, less cars had ac, so most euro grills will be blocked off.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by mod_junkie View Post
                                yes but which one? because pepboys sells the same thing I think or similar and it didnt fit... or am I not mechanically as I thought haha
                                anyone that says it's compatible to a bmw e30.

tony is the best, hands down.

Originally posted by mod_junkie View Post
                                I wasnt saying that its shit haha I'm just skeptical because I tried the one from pepboys and the holes did not line up. The ones off of ebay look almost identical to the one from pepboys so I dont want to purchase it and have it also not work lol.
                                i went with one off ebay years ago for a few bucks and it was direct fitment no problems at all.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X