This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No s14 for mikey
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      Already got her running and took the front end down - damage is isolated only to the radiator support. Came out very fortunately on this one! I am VERY excited.
      what are those rims?

Comment

Mike, I think I hate you....

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
          what are those rims?
          They look like 17" style 5s
          HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
          i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

I have been floored by the generosity that some of the community members have extended me today. Really nice to see that some comradery still exists!
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

??? What happened?
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Gentlemen, this is what happens when you park your car on a major street. Happened during a high speed chase in gardena. Suspects vehicle plowed into mine and took off.

Suspension is toast, fender, door, and mirror. Oh and obviously the wheel and tire which got pushed into the frame and bent that.
                harry/harout

Comment

harry/harout

Comment

Awwwe waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles bro, I'm really sorry to see this!
                    I was going to tell you to park on the side street, when I last saw your car and now I feel like "turge", for not mentioning it.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                      Gentlemen, this is what happens when you park your car on a major street. Happened during a high speed chase in gardena. Suspects vehicle plowed into mine and took off.

Suspension is toast, fender, door, and mirror. Oh and obviously the wheel and tire which got pushed into the frame and bent that.
                      WOW i just cried a bit.
                      Holy crap. Im sorry to see this.

On a Side-note,Does anyone know where i can find a place to rent?
                      Stuido or 1 bedroom Dog friendly? May or may not have my GF with me.
                      But they have to be Gay friendly.

Comment

Thanks E, I have been depressed all weekend but it'll be ok once I find some temporary suspension to get her up and running temporarily. I work at a body shop so I'm not worried about the body too much.
                        harry/harout

Comment

Oh jeez. Screw the LA area and its major percentage of jerks.

Comment

Did they catch him?
                            Web Designer / Front End Developer
                            My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

They caught him after he crashed into 3 more cars. I'm really hoping he had insurance because I only have the bare minimum.
                              harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                Already got her running and took the front end down - damage is isolated only to the radiator support. Came out very fortunately on this one! I am VERY excited.
                                Nice man! How much did you score her for?

Ouch... that sucks man! So will your insurance cover it or how does that work when it's a police chase?

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Awwwe waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles bro, I'm really sorry to see this!
                                I was going to tell you to park on the side street, when I last saw your car and now I feel like "turge", for not mentioning it.

Comment

Working...
                                X