Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a valve cover, also have a gasket and an I intake maniford with injectors and injector rail if you need.

Comment

i sent him a text edwin and I like those BBS RC/Apex wheels especially the low offset concave ones. Great looking wheels.
      Last edited by reelizmpro; 05-29-2013, 01:55 PM.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
        I shouldnt want these wheels as much as I do. Ehrmahgerd the specs 18x10 and 18x12.5. The wideness makes me like em more than the actual design lol
        Those belong on a Mexi Poke truck.

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
          The difference is in airbag cars,

short answer, yes they will fit.

Unabridged, if its an airbag car you will need an extra "spacer" to
          put on the steering column before the steering wheel to clear the mechanism
          for the airbags clockspring.

number four on this diagram, theres one in the car after the steering wheel,
          you need a second one placed before the wheel too.

pn 32311120260 or free at the junnkyard.

anyone have a set of brake calipers, intake manifold and VC?
          Perfect, thanks!
          sigpic
          TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
          FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
            I do too the design kinda goes with my cars style somehow. I'm not sure if I could for the rear though. It would be a lot of calculations for sure
            i think you could try it. pshop it in there!

Originally posted by PaulO View Post
            Hello :)
            From the sgv area
            hello there!

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
            Cool, ya I think its star bolts.
            no problem!

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Says the guy with boring wheels.
            O.o

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
            Hey anybody know the diameter of the round 2002 taillights
            6 in

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
            Wheels are great Jason, get em

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Like the Fast & Furious franchise, the Michael Bay-directed series of Transformers movies has become known as much for its bad acting as its impressive lineup of cars. As filming just started for Transformers 4, Bay's website has confirmed two new cars for the next installment as well as a makeover for everyone's favorite tractor trailer hero, Optimus Prime.

Not to say the series wasn't already advertising butchered nonsense (hell it was one since the 80's :rofl: ) I think they officially ruined optimus prime...That and is it just me or is the corvette ridiculously high off the ground? I guess for 4x4'ing in the desert?

Comment

^ Only the cartoons were good. I liked the after school special PSA's.

And yes, Vettes are designed to be decent offroad because the owners can't stay on track.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  And yes, Vettes are designed to be decent offroad because the owners can't stay on track.
                  HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                  i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    i sent him a text edwin and I like those BBS RC/Apex wheels especially the low offset concave ones. Great looking wheels.
                    Thanks Barry & Nigel
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                      ^ Only the cartoons were good. I liked the after school special PSA's.

I still think the original transformers movie was the best, optimus prime straight up runs over a decepticon like a bad ass...

@ the vette comment

Comment

I was there running the day before this happened. Tis the life of a vette owner:

And the vid that will forever keep me from street racing:

Comment

I'm trying to convert over my 10 year old laptop to a SSD hard drive. Can anyone recommend a good/free hard drive cloning software?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

if you know or have heard of magnus walker before then i'm sure you've seen this:

and if you haven't then watch it.

here is a short film about him:
                            URBAN OUTLAW is a portrait of Magnus Walker, the rebel Porsche customizer who turned a hobby into an obsession, and an obsession into a successful business. From…

absolutely worth the watch.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

I'm pretty sure walker could easily hand that ricer punks ass to him on a plate
                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                                I'm pretty sure walker could easily hand that ricer punks ass to him on a plate
                                absolutely. if you listen closely he even says something along the lines of "that guy is going for power, not so much for handling." he rips them around the corner. however, that honda was pretty damn fast.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X