Green/tan E36 cab
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Parts are not cheap enough there for Benooper, even on half off days!
      well then he's on the wrong forums...

or stick to your other car
      A community of Toyota Corolla drivers

The Off-Road Adventure Begins Here

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Looks like I came back at a good time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          go to the yard.

hahahaha
          If I have time sure. But ive been working 6 days a week the past month...

Parts are not cheap enough there for Benooper, even on half off days!
          Im willing to drop 500 on it. I guess thats still cheap hua

Thanks but im not jewish. And the corolla is going up for sale soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post

Comment

<3

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
              If I have time sure. But ive been working 6 days a week the past month...
              well then there's your problem. if you are constantly working, how are you going to do a manual swap let alone find a day to source the parts?

that's plenty.

Thanks but im not jewish. And the corolla is going up for sale soon too.
              i know you aren't i was just busting your balls. are you replacing it?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

<3

well then there's your problem. if you are constantly working, how are you going to do a manual swap let alone find a day to source the parts?

that's plenty.

i know you aren't i was just busting your balls. are you replacing it?
                Yes, we will but Im not sure with what. Something a bit newer but not new new.
                not sure just yet and not rushing it. My jobs shop somtimes gets cars that people dont want to pay the bill to fix it and we get the chance to buy them cheap.

Im not going to go cheap on the 5speed swap but im not about to get ripped off. Theirs a guy on CL selling one for 675, 2 weeks ago it was 600....
                Ive even thought about buying a junked car just to pull the parts and part the rest out. Idk yet, im not tring to rush myself.

Comment

Still cheap

Thanks but im not jewish, I'm even cheaper. And the corolla is going up for sale soon too, I need to be up on my JDM game.
                  FYI, they are not cheap, they actually are great business people.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Looks like I came at a good time.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Still cheap
                      youknowfromexperiencerite. Your cheap to buddy :D

family hand me downs....and their cheap...

Comment

family hand me downs....and their cheap...
                        Know plenty of good friends from school, just depends on who you are dealing with. I've met catholics, musslims and christians who are just as "frugal" as you or worse.

Religion doesn't mean shit! It's people, look in the mirror and figure it out.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

well most, at least some are cheap, mainly the older generations and the ones who were taught thereafter. but yeah, they are excellent business people.

my feedback thread

Comment

Know plenty of good friends from school, just depends on who you are dealing with. I've met catholics, musslims and christians who are just as "frugal" as you or worse.

Religion doesn't mean shit! It's people, look in the mirror and figure it out.
                            You mad bro? Whats religion have to do with anything.
                            Sure im "frugal"... At some point i'll get what I want for how much im willing to pay. Who's to say that item will be bad because I paid less than you? Being cheap lets me say : money in the bank shawty what you drank. I also recall my cheap ass buying you beers at a bar once apon a time. Im sure that was a cheap night.

Relax broham.

Comment

Play your cards right and shit works out. Thats how i see it. Why pay the next guy so he can come up.

Comment

Anyone ever wrap a steering wheel with hockey tape or tennis racket wrap? My momo is going down south and the leather is starting to rub off.

Comment

Working...
                                X