X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    E churry or something else?
    It's up in the air at the moment honestly.

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
    Picked this up for my wife last night.

Today we buff and shine her old E39 up and get it on the market for sale.

Cheers,

Jim
    Nice ! I imagine the e39 is an auto?

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
      It's up in the air at the moment honestly.

Nice ! I imagine the e39 is an auto?
      Thanks, yes it's an automatic....
      sigpic

Comment

Cheers,

Jim
        Doin it right. Nice Jim!

Comment

Cheers,

Jim
          Nice find Jim!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Comment

want to buy driver and passenger black vinyl door card for a coupe if anyone has them. 8/10 condition or better please.

Comment

Want to buy 1 slim ballast, 35watts.
                Must be in working order & plug up to 9006 bulbs.

Please PM asap.

Thank you
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

dunnno about u bros, but i like me some emma.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

id smash
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                    Is that thing on air?

Comment

Cheers,

Jim
                      Quoting just to remember how ridonkulous it is the forum doesn't change the pic to a url IMAGE link.

Nice find though. Why the change from the E39 to the E34 wagon?

Comment

Finishing an hour walk to my parents' house to harvest the battery from my other car. Shouldn't have tried to jump that bike after the meet...bad times.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I feel like every e46 M3 on CL is sketchy to considering purchasing

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Good Morning Guys,

Thanks for your comments, we have been looking for the right E34 for my wife for a while now. This one is not perfect but it is a good start. There is lots of work that needs to be done before it's ready to be her daily driver.

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            Quoting just to remember how ridonkulous it is the forum doesn't change the pic to a url IMAGE link.

Nice find though. Why the change from the E39 to the E34 wagon?
                            You lost me on the URL stuff, I know enough to get myself into trouble with the computers. I seems like there are several ways to post pictures but I found this one to be the easiest one for me. If you know a better way to post pictures please let me know. I am always up for learning new things.

As far as the E39 vs the E34 goes the E39 has been a decent car for the last 5 years. I really don't like the newer cars build quality compared to the E30/E34. I am also more familiar with the problems and solutions to the earlier model cars than the later model ones so working on the car is easier for me. Lastly I like the body lines of older cars more. If I were a rich man she would be driving a new BMW with the warrantee for safety reasons but the days of buying new cars is long gone for us.

Cheers,

Jim
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice buy jim !!! I wish i still had my 95 525it :(. I still get to see it though,sold it to one of my good customers that comes into the shop.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                Nice buy jim !!! I wish i still had my 95 525it :(. I still get to see it though,sold it to one of my good customers that comes into the shop.
                                Thanks Terry, we are the second owners (kinda) of the car. The guy that bought it from the original owner sold it to us a couple of weeks after he bought it due to getting a E30 Mtech that he really wanted. Original owner was an enthusiast so he did a lot of the upgrades/maintenance but would not part with the records due to his paranoia which was a bummer. So we will have to base the service on BMA NA records.

Cheers,

Jim
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X