Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I'm gonna try to figure out an alternate Paypal, not my own. So anyone who isn't able to attend the meet and wnts to help, can make a donation if so desired.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

This is very sad news, I will definitely donate
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

wow just saw this. Sad to hear this.

Comment

Ill donate at the meet

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

May those members RIP.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Sad morning yo........i will donate at this coming meet.
              Last edited by QUKBMER; 08-21-2013, 08:22 AM.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Thanks for stepping up Edwin, I know everyone in the e30community will want to help out in whatever way they can

you may want to look into this site...

Start your fundraiser in minutes with tools to help you succeed. GoFundMe is the global leader in crowdfunding, trusted by 100+ million people.

i've never used it and honestly do not know how it works all that well, but a lot of people have told me they have used it to raise funds in similar situations.
                PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Good Morning,

This is sad news, our prayers go out to the families.
                  sigpic

Comment

hey so cal ..... just here to pay my respects. This is terrible my thoughts are w all involved.

If a fund raiser starts ill post the info on BavarianStance I am sure it will generate a few bucks....
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

stopping by to pay my respects. these are some great guys. and count me in for the fund raiser for them.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Wow. Anyone know what the initial accident was?

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

@ einstein; not sure yet, after talking to someone close to the parties in the e30s, they all have no clue what happened. There was no speeding on any of the e30s, just a freak accident.

@ Tony; that looks like a good idea but after checking the site, they tax you 5% on each donation, which seems kinda high to me.

@ rob&co; thanks man, I'll keep u posted.

And to everyone else, I appreciate the support for these families. Honestly if anybody else knows of any other sites, please let me know.

Comment

I don't know you personally Iron-e but you seem to know a lot of people in this community and seem to be very trustworthy. I don't think anyone would have a problem sending you a paypal as a gift, I for one know it would go to the families.

I know venmo is free if you transfer using a bank account but I think that would require everyone get a venmo account.
                            sigpic
                            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

I wonder if the trailer was empty, I know a lot of freak accidents happen because those things get caught up in wind and have no weight to "hold" them down so they just jerk and move randomly...We've all seen it on freeways where the trailers just sway a bit back and forth, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Comment

Lol, for sure man.

I'm at $0.00 balance now, so if you or anyone else wants to donate, I'll just transfer the money to my bank account and withdraw it by the time the next meet comes, put it all together and deliver it to the families.

Ed89rox@yahoo.com (paypal for fundraiser/ donate as gift) add your real name & screen name if so desired.

Comment

Working...
                                X