Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a brake and lamp shop they can recommend? I don't feel like paying $75 bucks only to fail because my headlight is a 1 mm off.
    sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Anyone know the direction of the ICV is suppose to be? Took it out to clean it and it has an arrow but don't know if the arrow should be pointing u, down, left or right. I think it was pointing up before removal.

Comment

Should be pointing to the vacuum line connected to the Throttle Body, away from the intake boot

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
        The car is obviously selling it self and speaks terrible English
        :rofl:
        Last edited by JinormusJ; 08-19-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Nigel, wouldn't that mean konigs are multi piece? Cuz I don't think they are.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
            Should be pointing to the vacuum line connected to the Throttle Body, away from the intake boot

:rofl:
            Udabes

Comment

Can anyone link me to the "What wheel is this thread" please.
              My phone sux for r3v searches........ In any case, since some of y'all are wheel whores too., can you tell me more about these wheels?
              They are 3 piece OZs

Thanx gais. ;)
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Its for your e30 ride ed ?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Not sure yet but, since they are not refinished, I will do them for $725 delivered within 20 miles or $700 picked up.

They came off an e34 M5, so yeah 5x120 offset 15 with tires. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Can anyone link me to the "What wheel is this thread" please.
                    My phone sux for r3v searches........ In any case, since some of y'all are wheel whores too., can you tell me more about these wheels?
                    They are 3 piece OZs

Thanx gais. ;)
                    OZ Racing Opera II

Comment

Thanks YO!

Comment

Anyone have clear Lamin X hookup?

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                          Nigel, wouldn't that mean konigs are multi piece? Cuz I don't think they are.
                          Just one piece. They have a separate waffle and center hex.

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                          Anyone have clear Lamin X hookup?
                          I bought one of those generic roles on eBay. Worked out well.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

ahhhh! we are talking waffles/center caps...I'm trippin.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Yuppers. I lost a waffle, flat cap and holo black/gold center cap on the highway on the way home from an AutoX. Sooooo bummed. I may just got lucky for 3 waffles on ebay.co.uk....Can't pay till the seller confirms shipping price to good old U S of A.

Comment

Good morning people.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X