X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started a gym routine. Yay.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

my "gym" routine last for about 2 weeks then I gain back twice what I lost. :)

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
        my "gym" routine last for about 2 weeks then I gain back twice what I lost. :)
        Haha stick to it! Diet is very important though.
        I've been on a high protein/low carb diet since the last week of December though(not by choice), so adding the gym factor with my best bud being a personal trainer is a bonus.
        I'm a slim dude though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 2ean View Post
          This is why I'm wary of buying used phones. People are known to report it lost/stolen and collect on insurance, leaving your phone blacklisted. Even with the sellers info there's not much that can be done of they pull this, besides maybe some intimidation.
          See, that's that shit I don't like!
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sup homos

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              I have never been a fan of the whole "iPhone cult", so I'm going to try to stick to Android.
              Same. Actually switching to T-Mobile since Verizon is being gay about my data usage. They bumped up our family plan like $100 even though I have unlimited data.

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
              About time turd admits it. :)
              Wooooowwww..... walked into that one. >.<

There's a guy selling me one for $150 used obviously, is that a good deal?

I've also checked a few sites that others have suggested but, I'm still seeing prices of $500+ on phones, which is not very enticing..
              Check to make sure the phone's not blacklisted and go with the dude to the carrier to get the phone switched over.

Comment

See, that's that shit I don't like!
                they actually have online blacklist checkers.
                here's one from t-mobile: http://www.t-mobile.com/verifyIMEI.aspx

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Took an early morning one hour drive in the M3 listening to nothing but the purr of the motor. This is one of my favorite ways to start a Sunday. I heard a slight growl from the right rear on hard right hand turns. It's time to replace the wheel bearings I guess.

Cheers,

Jim
                  sigpic

Comment

I saw a silver m50 swap e30 at the chino junkyard the other day.
                    smashed up front end like he hit the corner of a building.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      I saw a silver m50 swap e30 at the chino junkyard the other day.
                      smashed up front end like he hit the corner of a building.
                      How you post this with no pictars?
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I had a dream that I was parting my car and Bob, Blackout, came to remove the sunroof.
                        My car then lit itself on fire somehow from the oil distribution block/filter area and all of a sudden we were at a gas station.
                        Instead of the gas station pumps pumping out fuel, they pumped out water and we used that to douse the flames.

Thank you Bob for your quick thinking to use the gas pumps as a fire-hose as I would never of thought that they would spew out water.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          How you post this with no pictars?

Comment

There's a junk yard in Chino now? The closest one I knew of was the U Pick U Save on Mission

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Iiiiiinteresting
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                I had a dream that I was parting my car and Bob, Blackout, came to remove the sunroof.
                                My car then lit itself on fire somehow from the oil distribution block/filter area and all of a sudden we were at a gas station.
                                Instead of the gas station pumps pumping out fuel, they pumped out water and we used that to douse the flames.

Thank you Bob for your quick thinking to use the gas pumps as a fire-hose as I would never of thought that they would spew out water.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X