• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yea and happy friday to you all:-D

van nuys meets tonight

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
      Weren't you the one that asked us what to do and we all said get another clutch?

A good electric fan (Spal) is $100+ plus cost of mounts, relay, wiring. Just stick with OEM.
      Yea that's why I had asked if there was any reason no one suggested it. Also upon more inspection my thermostat seems to be bad, so I'm going to have to replace that anyways. Looks like ill stick with replacing the clutch fan tho.

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
        Dude taft is the last school i would consider even close to prep. its ghetto as all hell. i went to cleveland so im not just speaking out of my ass here.
        hahaha, yeah that shit was ghetto as hell. i had friends that went there and i would visit. definitely ghetto lol.

Woah trip out! was only there for two years but hey small world. apparently after crespi he went to taft then fucked that up and went to continuation school.

Did you really stay in that pos? education was great but the staff and their policies...:blowup: i left when sherwood got fired for no reason
        yeah, i heard. he was a fuck up. i actually found this online and thought it was pretty accurate, lol.

yeah, i was there for a year and a half and transferred. it was such a shit school. curriculum was a joke, hardly ever had homework and if you were in sports, you could basically do whatever you wanted. i use to have my coach pull me out of classes and just chill with him messing around. it was literally a day care for athletes during the day and a sports camp night. lol.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

FUCK THAT KID. he started a trend. Shooter at pierce college only 30 min ago or so. get ready for the summer of slightly depressed white kids toting guns in schools.

Comment

that fucking guy,

Imma rampage, but first let me take a selfie.

not to make light of a tragic situation, which really sucks for so many reasons; without diving into the families affected, broken parts of society, educational, health care, socio-economic, and the falling of traditional family rules and roles. There should be a point where mental health, well all health professionals be able to report extraordinary circumstances and cases. Having to sugarcoat and touch people with feathers so that nobody feels uncomfortable, some people need to be whipped back into line without having to worry if you're being politically correct.

idk where im going with this rant. that guys photo makes me sick thats all.
            sigpic

Comment

FUCK THAT KID. he started a trend. Shooter at pierce college only 30 min ago or so. get ready for the summer of slightly depressed white kids toting guns in schools.
              i know! too bad it can't happen during a weekday while i'm actually there. lol. jk. but i got a phone call from my dad asking if i was at pierce and he told me. crazy shit.

Originally posted by dvck View Post
              that fucking guy,

Imma rampage, but first let me take a selfie.

not to make light of a tragic situation, which really sucks for so many reasons; without diving into the families affected, broken parts of society, educational, health care, socio-economic, and the falling of traditional family rules and roles. There should be a point where mental health, well all health professionals be able to report extraordinary circumstances and cases. Having to sugarcoat and touch people with feathers so that nobody feels uncomfortable, some people need to be whipped back into line without having to worry if you're being politically correct.

idk where im going with this rant. that guys photo makes me sick thats all.
              serious shit. i completely agree omar. there is no longer that traditional family rules or morals. it's all going out the window. we are dumming down the generations and making men more feminine. everything is going down hill. it isn't about guns, it's about mental health. i heard they are passing a law in isla vista now that will open up more mental institutes. this what we should have. i've never heard of a gun getting up and shooting someone.

all i know is i used to get smacked for shit i did wrong, and i never did it again. and in public, i would get a pinching. boy am i grateful for all that "abuse" i used to get.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Anyone going to HB Concours tomorrow?

Comment

I am. ;)

Cheers,

Jim
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                    all i know is i used to get smacked for shit i did wrong, and i never did it again. and in public, i would get a pinching. boy am i grateful for all that "abuse" i used to get.
                    You still like that shit, don't lie
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

^^:rofl: :rofl:

DT.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                        You still like that shit, don't lie
                        well i mean, if she's willing to counter receive.

my feedback thread

Comment

Sup
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

You going to Archie's tonite?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                              Like what kind? My buddy Josh knows of a place here in the valley that does awesome stuff for cheap. He had oil cooler hoses made there for his M20 E21. Hit me up and I'll get the info.

Not sure why I didn't mention it.
                              I need around 6ft of -10AN braided hose, maybe nylon.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                Not sure why I didn't mention it.
                                I need around 6ft of -10AN braided hose, maybe nylon.
                                ask JMP, they get it from some shop that does custom lines.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X