This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
    It doesn't set in untill all the summer parties are over...

DT.

Summer parties? Where do I find these? I have to get a job and then an apartment because my college is 2 hours away from home..... So no parties for me. I haven't even been to high school parties. I never saw a point to them.

Sent from my Delorean

Comment

Don't get too caught up with life. It ain't that serious!
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        Don't get too caught up with life. It ain't that serious!

I honestly don't have any friends that party lol and I have my cars to keep me happy =)

Sent from my Delorean

Comment

Alright alright Luke Girard, stop yourself and start living a little. You need to go out poon hunting, do a little partying and stop being anti-social.
          We don't need another SB shooting from a BMW (closet ) fan boy again.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Alright Luke Girard, stop yourself and start living, you need to go out poon hunting do a little partying and stop being anti-social. We don't need another SB shooting from a BMW (closet ) fan boy.

Hahaha I don't party but I got to Havasu with family all the time and go to the beach and bowling and fun shit like that. I just don't drink and get drunk lol but I do have fun! I don't just sit at home and read internet blogs all day every day! What life would that be? And I do have friend just not ones that "party" =P

Sent from my Delorean

Comment

that was a product of bad parenting, among other things.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                that was a product of bad parenting, among other things.
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  Where can I get braided hose for a good price? Trying to explore some options.
                  Mr.Hose Inc.
                  5574 E Washington Blvd,
                  Commerce, CA 90040
                  (323) 727-7206
                  They always came through with any and all hose needs when I was working autoparts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                    Mr.Hose
                    One day I will make this my alter ego name.

Comment

Lol I barely drank before freshman yr of college. Dude cant let ya self go without raging if you're going to SB...I've had my share of fun in the last 3 yrs of college but my school doesnt rage as hard as yours! You can have fun/go to faat ragers anywhere you go but if you go to sb, you gotta get a taste of the parties. i remember crashing in IV on my way back to school last september and it was BUMPIN and school hadn't even started yet.

cliffs:

dont waste so much time on r3v in the next 4 yrs. i have suuuuuper bad add so whenever you see me on r3v, i really should be studying. fuck, ive been in the library for the last few hours and havent gotten jack done on one of my final projects :(

bottom line: make the BEST of ur 4 years in college. I'm about to be a senior in the fall and starting to have a crisis. Even though many could say my college life thus far has been plenty crazy.. I STILL feel as if I could have done more. Maybe cause I'm realizing all the responsibility that comes with the real world :D ...and its almost over :( :( :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        Lol I barely drank before freshman yr of college. Dude cant let ya self go without raging if you're going to SB...I've had my share of fun in the last 3 yrs of college but my school doesnt rage as hard as yours! You can have fun/go to faat ragers anywhere you go but if you go to sb, you gotta get a taste of the parties. i remember crashing in IV on my way back to school last september and it was BUMPIN and school hadn't even started yet.

cliffs:

dont waste so much time on r3v in the next 4 yrs. i have suuuuuper bad add so whenever you see me on r3v, i really should be studying. fuck, ive been in the library for the last few hours and havent gotten jack done on one of my final projects :(

bottom line: make the BEST of ur 4 years in college. I'm about to be a senior in the fall and starting to have a crisis. Even though many could say my college life thus far has been plenty crazy.. I STILL feel as if I could have done more. Maybe cause I'm realizing all the responsibility that comes with the real world :D ...and its almost over :( :( :(

I get to go to Mount San Antonio Community College. I don't think there will be huge parties =P I'll try and find some though.

Sent from my Delorean

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                          QFMFT. Everything crashed down in a week; westwood cleared out in a matter of hours and I tried seeing friends one more time only to find out they had already hit the road, just as stunned as I was at how quickly things changed. It was like a refugee evacuation.

Enjoy being broke and young!
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Has anyone had their e38 style 5s filled and redrilled by either Wheelflip or LAwheel?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              Alright alright Luke Girard, stop yourself and start living a little. You need to go out poon hunting, do a little partying and stop being anti-social.
                              We don't need another SB shooting from a BMW (closet ) fan boy again.
                              speaking of high school and shootings. That kid was in my class when i went to that "preppy high school" not surprised at all that it came to this, kid was always a duche and a bit off.

Comment

Luke Girard

You can't live your life in a protected bubble and then look back and ask yourself later and would wonder if you just pushed the outside of the envelope alittle and lived life on the wildside. What would that be like? Mmmmmmm I have had my fair share and would do it again the same..... just less the . Lol haha
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X