Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled on a E46 M3 on the freeway. He was NOT expecting that! haha Best way to start my friday!
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I dunno if i missed the story, but whats up with this? why hasnt anyone snatched it? been around for over 6ms. Saw it on ebay at one point in the east coast.

Comment

its imported but not registered. You want to deal with that?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          its imported but not registered. You want to deal with that?
          "Exempt of DOT, EPA and CA smog by age. Clean MD title." Has a title in MD, im assuming Maryland?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
            "Exempt of DOT, EPA and CA smog by age. Clean MD title." Has a title in MD, im assuming Maryland?
            i'm guessing something is fishy or off since age exemption for cali is 1974 and if it's a diesel car it's exempt to begin with. sum ting wong
            sigpic

Comment

I would love to own it though...
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

anyone in the area selling euro bumpers??

1991 325i
                flickr
                @sambhaskins

Comment

Someone on fb was selling a set that needed a bit of work but complete with front valence too, dont recall if it was local, if i see the post again i'll link it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                    I dunno if i missed the story, but whats up with this? why hasnt anyone snatched it? been around for over 6ms. Saw it on ebay at one point in the east coast.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...620191647.html

That guy has been trying to sell 2 of them. Both unregistered. Both MD titles. Nobody wants to deal with the headache of making it legal in CA. Though idk why he doesn't register the diesel, it *should* be easy.

Comment

Drove my car as a 5speed for the first time today. But I need a shift nob and all associated boots (the rubber and the leather ones) anyone in the OC area have extras lying around?
                      '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                        Drove my car as a 5speed for the first time today. But I need a shift nob and all associated boots (the rubber and the leather ones) anyone in the OC area have extras lying around?
                        I have a knob but no boot. I'll be in OC tomorrow
                        Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Originally posted by smhskns View Post
                          anyone in the area selling euro bumpers??
                          Byron, E30SpeedFreak or something like that on here has some. Check the SoCal parts for sale thread.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
                            I have a knob but no boot. I'll be in OC tomorrow
                            Hmm, I'm actually fashioning a knob out of an old putter grip now, but thanks for the offer!

If anyone has the boots, it would be awesome.
                            '91 325i

Comment

use a crown royal bag #becauser3v
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

running the stock 2.72 diff in my car and im loving the mpg, but it just lacks something that my 86 ES 2.93 had. looking to be a bit more agressive than the 2.93. My brother has a 3.91. talked to a few guys that run a 4.10 with the m20 and the biggest complaint is the freeway in 5th.

would running the 3.91 be worth the hassle of freeway driving? or should i look for something closer to a 3.25? 3.45? running a 2.7I motor. on 16's your thoughts?
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X