Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you guys willing to pick up some fenders in Covina and ship them to me?

Comment

If you arent in a hurry, Im driving up to San Jose labor day weekend and can bring them up with me
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That would be rad, I'll throw some gas money your way

Comment

Finally got my e34 smoged and off of no op! She is now legal after driving her for a month and a half with absolutely no tags on new plates lol

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

style 4 with super meaty tires $900

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
              Hey guys... When doing a HG change on a m42, is there anything I should change "while I'm in there" other than the HG kit, thermostat and water pump?
              The engine.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                style 4 with super meaty tires $900
                : drool :

What tires?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
                  The engine.
                  :rofl:

Comment

yoko s drives
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

The engine.
                      +1

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Wow changing the rear inner brake lines is the biggest bitch ever. In other news, how do you adjust late model fogs? The adjusters make no sense to me.

Comment

Anyone have any suggestions on how to remove an aftermarket strut insert from the strut housing? The collar nut has been removed. The insert just doesnt want to budge.

Comment

Jason, the bottom screw holds the fog in place, the top adjust the aiming of the fog up and down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
                              Hey guys... When doing a HG change on a m42, is there anything I should change "while I'm in there" other than the HG kit, thermostat and water pump?
                              I think the profile gasket needs to be done at the same time. But I don't do m42s

Anyone have any suggestions on how to remove an aftermarket strut insert from the strut housing? The collar nut has been removed. The insert just doesnt want to budge.
                              Is it bent? If you're not going to use it, can you fit a pipe wrench over and spin it?
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                I think the profile gasket needs to be done at the same time. But I don't do m42s

Is it bent? If you're not going to use it, can you fit a pipe wrench over and spin it?
                                The housing doesnt look bent, and i sure hope it isnt, but ive never seen a bent housing so maybe I dont know what to look for. As for the strut im going to trash it. The rod of the strut is the only part that is protruding, the casing is level with the top of the housing. I filled it as much as I could with wd40 hoping that will help.

Comment

Working...
                                X