This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
    So the HF electric impact kinda sucks do you guys have any recommendations for decent electric impacts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The hf electric impact I have works like a charm. Spins stuff right off with ease

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
      The hf electric impact I have works like a charm. Spins stuff right off with ease

The corded one? Because the one I got wouldn't even move lug bolts

88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
        im doing it right now and its a pain in the ass

cutting it off from the donor car is a bitch (s/o to simon) and then you have to clamp it on to the early model and weld/screw it on

you dont have to necessarily weld it, you can just use self-tapping screws.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

So the HF electric impact kinda sucks do you guys have any recommendations for decent electric impacts?

Ryobi p260 18+ is pretty damn good for the price. The Kobalt equivalent cost twice as much.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Ryobi p260 18+ is pretty damn good for the price. The Kobalt equivalent cost twice as much.

I'll look into it, it would be nice to have a cordless too

88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

The corded one? Because the one I got wouldn't even move lug bolts

Yup its a red one. Bought it for 30 and works like a beast. Breaks axle nuts, lug nuts, loosens top hats with ease.

Comment

I purchased a crafstman 19.2V one, for black friday. Best $80 I have spent and my back loves me for it.
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

This is the best electric impact I've used so far. http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....re&dir=catalog
                  probably not quite what you're looking for, but it's amazing.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

who lives on westmoreland by third? driving a late model looks to be 318is in alpine white dropped with a roof rack

1991 325i
                    flickr
                    @sambhaskins

Comment

anyone on this forum work on music as a hobby?
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I'm up for my 1st star smog and I'm not sure if I should risk it. I legally passed smog last year with a 2.5 motor in my eta, but the smog guy was questioning my motor. Should I try legally again? Opinions?

Comment

Well boys, they did me in today. On the plus side my alignment is now straighter and I have like 2 degrees of camber on my front right wheel.

I caught it on dashcam too

Comment

Originally posted by zachy72 View Post
                            Well boys, they did me in today. On the plus side my alignment is now straighter and I have like 2 degrees of camber on my front right wheel.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/H3REvYyl.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oANIi5Al.jpg[img]

I caught it on dashcam too

[YOUTUBE]Rcu6u-TpPP8[YOUTUBE]
                            Dude, Im sorry you had to go through that.
                            Start a thread. I would like to hear more on whats going on, hope you are doing ok, I was rear ended and didn't feel any pain until about a day later and had to go on light duties for work and chiropractor blah blah etc...

The other license # you said aloud, is that considered leaving the scene of an accident?

Good job on the dash cam, info on that please been thinking of buying one.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                              Start a thread. I would like to hear more on whats going on, hope you are doing ok

Comment

Sucks one of the biggest reasons I am glad my girl got me a gopro for christmas for things like this...well that and cops ready to go call of duty on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X