X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    Fan clutches are worth getting new IMO.
    Cheapest I see is $40 at RockAuto. I'll consider it after looking at the yard. For anything over $60, might as well go electric.
    When idling/in traffic, the car gets hot. I know the clutch is bad, I hope that's the only thing.

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Don't go to little PYP Wilmington. Zero E30's.
    I'm going to Ecology, they have their 50% off sale. Last time I went to PYP, I grabbed a part off a red eta I think. 2 months ago?

Also, my ABS light is on. After the car sits overnight, the brake pedal is stiff in the morning and pulsates for the first few stops.....what should I check?
    Last edited by Chilezen; 07-17-2015, 11:46 PM.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by n1njai View Post
      Yeah that's my buddy.
      Cool, he still owns it then huh?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
        Cheapest I see is $40 at RockAuto. I'll consider it after looking at the yard. For anything over $60, might as well go electric.
        When idling/in traffic, the car gets hot. I know the clutch is bad, I hope that's the only thing.

I'm going to Ecology, they have their 50% off sale. Last time I went to PYP, I grabbed a part off a red eta I think. 2 months ago?

Also, my ABS light is on. After the car sits overnight, the brake pedal is stiff in the morning and pulsates for the first few stops.....what should I check?
        My brake pedal does the same. I was like wtf, cus I almost went head on into a curb trying to turn my car around. My abs light is off though, just recently fixed it.

BTW I just went this week to Wilmington and scored a almost brand new fan clutch and a/c lines from a red vert in wilmington. I'd try some were else.
        There is a complete set of basket weaves next to the red vert. If anyone was interested, they looked alright.
        Last edited by efficient; 07-18-2015, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
          and scored a almost brand new fan clutch and a/c lines
          Fuck man, I wanted those. Did you go to Pick Your Part or Ecology?

Comment

Let me know if you guys see any doors please!

-NICK

Comment

It's raining! Is the drought over now?
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

We need snow, not carwashes.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  My brake pedal does the same. I was like wtf, cus I almost went head on into a curb trying to turn my car around. My abs light is off though, just recently fixed it.
                  How did you fix it?

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                  There was a 4-door at the yard, color was blue-grey-ish. Sorry I didn't inspect it, I saw the engine bay was empty and continued walking. It was the only e30 too, bummer for me.
                  But go to there tomorrow! They have their 50% sale this weekend. @ Ecology, not PYP.

I'm driving up to Washington this Thursday, and stopping for a few days in SF. If anyone has a small delivery I could make for you, in either direction, let me know.

Comment

Anyone here based in the Inland Empire area? Been looking at houses up in the Upland/Montclair area and certainly could use a new bro or two in the area to show me around.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                      It's raining! Is the drought over now?
                      The rain was fantastic never in my life have I seen real rain in JULY. Not talking drizzle.
                      Pretty cool. The humidity is not so cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by yungmike View Post
                        Anyone here based in the Inland Empire area? Been looking at houses up in the Upland/Montclair area and certainly could use a new bro or two in the area to show me around.
                        theres a couple of us out here
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          Cool, he still owns it then huh?
                          Haha yeah man he still owns it. Not much has changed, just maintenance on it really. Been a reliable daily for him for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by n1njai View Post
                            Haha yeah man he still owns it. Not much has changed, just maintenance on it really. Been a reliable daily for him for sure.

Id say based on the tags its not been daily driven in atleast two years

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                              I seen a 4 door sedan at the ecology of Santa fe springs. This was like 3 weeks ago.body was clean. In white as well
                              Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                              How did you fix it?

There was a 4-door at the yard, color was blue-grey-ish. Sorry I didn't inspect it, I saw the engine bay was empty and continued walking. It was the only e30 too, bummer for me.
                              But go to there tomorrow! They have their 50% sale this weekend. @ Ecology, not PYP.

I'm driving up to Washington this Thursday, and stopping for a few days in SF. If anyone has a small delivery I could make for you, in either direction, let me know.
                              I never fixed the hard pedal at start up just fixed my abs light with a new abs sensor from a junkyard car.feels good to know my abs still works. i got the ac lines/fan clutch from the pyp in Wilmington yard. Good luck finding one.

Comment

Need some advice. Basically looking to see what you guys would do in my situation.

I sold a 3.73 differential a few weeks ago after installing a 2.93 which works much better at keeping the Revs reasonable for my highway commutes.

Anyway the 3.73 was working flawlessly when I removed it. I drove the car from Seattle to san Diego and prob put another 1-2k miles on it once I got it to so Cal. No issues. No noise. Nothing.

This morning I get a text from the guy I sold the 3.73 to saying he just got around to installing it and he is getting a vibration at highway speeds. It seems like he is insinuating that I was or am trying to scam him or something which is certainly NOT the case.

Have you guys ever run into a situation like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X