X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
    Nobody tells me shit bro, but I can take a wild guess, fill me in tonight
    Cool, and I'm sure you'll be bringing the VW since it's got the new shoes.
    Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
    Some dude backed into it parked at my work. Super frustrating because I was parked on the far side of the lot away from everyone to avoid something like this. Luckily my coworker was there to stop the guy and alert me. I got his info and everything. Shit happens, and like Edwin said, if it would have been my 318 I would have flipped out.
    What a bastard. Good thing you got his info and I'm glad it wasn't your 318i.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

That really sucks. People just don't give a fuck about other people's property.

In other news...I finally got around to doing the rear subframe.

Fuck a subframe bushing.

RTAB's on the white M3 with 183k miles. These things are toast.

Last edited by reelizmpro; 07-15-2015, 09:53 PM.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I polished my headlights today =)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job. How long did it take you to drop? Don't forget the SS brake lines while you're in there. The ones nobody ever does lol..

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            Okay, I can do that the next time I'm over there. I'll even knock on the door since it's a few houses down from my friend.

My buddy actually bought that from you, it's not running atm because the radio was done wrong so he had to redo it. Dash isn't installed either.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              Good job. How long did it take you to drop? Don't forget the SS brake lines while you're in there. The ones nobody ever does lol..

I have SS brake lines, M coupe diff cover ready to go. Going with all poly bushings just haven't decided on camber/toe adjustment and which style. I'm tempted to just install the poly bushings and throw it back together.
              Last edited by reelizmpro; 07-15-2015, 10:31 PM.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

If the car isn't driven hard nor making a lot of power, posi-lock ain't an issue.
                When the trailing arms bind from load (not just traditional up and down movement, but from all load vectors), all the force is going to the trailing arm's pivot point where the c/t adjusters are set.. that's where eccentric style is a problem.. unless you tack weld it into place after alignment like I mentioned way earlier.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  Fuck a subframe bushing.
                  Thats why I paid to do it. My E30 is my daily driver, so can you imagine trying to get that done in a day or a weekend??? Last time I did it on my eta, my mechanic and I wrenched for hours, but got it done. He had a lift, a press and the proper tools for pulling the mounts out, no fires. Sometimes its easier to just pay someone. It makes a big difference doing them though. My eta was all OEM rubber and the subframe mounts were filled with this 3M stuff so they essentially became solid rubber. It was awesome.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by n1njai View Post
                    My buddy actually bought that from you, it's not running atm because the radio was done wrong so he had to redo it. Dash isn't installed either.
                    Is your buddy Jason?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                      Is your buddy Jason?
                      Yeah that's my buddy.

Comment

I have a alpine door with the same trim as the one pictured. Let me know if your interested. Has a tan door panel connected to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                          Anyone have a rear driver alpine 1 door? People suck:

I have one in alpine white I just took off my car. It even has the same trim chrome trim as the one pictured and a tan door panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm visiting a junkyard in the morning for a fan clutch, sensor, and an A/C line, possibly more.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Fan clutches are worth getting new IMO.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                                I'm visiting a junkyard in the morning for a fan clutch, sensor, and an A/C line, possibly more.
                                Don't go to little PYP Wilmington. Zero E30's.

Comment

Working...
                                X