This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
    So I sold the e36 today and am now looking for a new BMW any e30's for $2000 or less?????
    Buy a cheap commuter and continue saving a little more, you won't find something in that price range, that won't have it's issues.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^^look on fb pages.
      Originally posted by dvck
      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I'm looking everywhere. It's either a e30 or an e34 again. E36 3 out of 10 wouldn't buy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

you know the problems that came with your e34 , why would you want to go back to that?
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            you know the problems that came with your e34 , why would you want to go back to that?

The e34 I had had alot of problems hopefully I can find a stock one that hasn't been messed with. I really want a wagon this time. That or another manual trans e34. If I can't find a Bimmer I like I'll probably get a 4x4 something to have fun with.

Comment

....you bought the vert because you wanted something more reliable and you liked the vert style. You're a goddamn woman that keeps changing her mind. Get that shit off of your sig.

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                ....you bought the vert because you wanted something more reliable and you liked the vert style. You're a goddamn woman that keeps changing her mind. Get that shit off of your sig.

I bought the vert because I sold the e34 in January and didn't have a car for a few months. I bought it because it was the only BMW I could afford at the time not because I wanted an e36.

Comment

Honestly for sub 2k whatever you buy is going to have its laundry list if problems, doesnt mean you wont find something, but chances are youll sink that same amount into fixing what's wrong with it, and by then you coulda bought your self a decent e30

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                  Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Buy a cheap commuter and continue saving a little more, you won't find something in that price range, that won't have it's issues.
                    Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                    Honestly for sub 2k whatever you buy is going to have its laundry list if problems, doesnt mean you wont find something, but chances are youll sink that same amount into fixing what's wrong with it, and by then you coulda bought your self a decent e30
                    Best advise you'll get here Luke.

Comment

Buuutttttt gguuuuyyyyyssssss beee emmm dobayuuuuu!
                      sigpic

Comment

Luke, remember when you had a nice E30 and you thought about trading it for an E34 and everyone told you NO... might be time to start listening
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hey Simon, I got them stock headers you're looking for $40 picked up.

Comment

Ill hit you up when Im back in town
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Does anyone have a link or know how to fix the issue with sealed beams where only one low beam comes on but the other comes on with the highs?
                              Originally posted by Vokuhila
                              I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

your low beam is toast,
                                fixed by replacing the low beam.

Reason it still comes on with the highs is because the lows are dual filaments, one runs regularly as a low, and the second comes on with the highs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X