Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car is stupid. Changed the bushing for alternator both top and bottom, get new tensioner nut/bar, put it all together. Notice pulley is slightly crooked. Now belt doesnt stay on and keeps slipping off. New alternator needed since it seems like the shaft is bent making the pulley go slightly inwards towards the cabin?

Comment

For any of you guys going to SoCalEuro today, I have a bunch of e30 parts for sale. Stop by the swap meet area and look for the Daytona Violet e36 M3. I'm selling everything for best offer. Trying to clean out my garage.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just changed the entire front suspension with brand new parts.new control arms. Condor offset bushings. New sway bar mount bushings. Endlinks. Night and day difference
        Singer Vehicle Design.
        Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Bottle caps

I know bottle caps are not considered bitchin..., but it would be ashamed to throw these away. 14 X 6 with center caps. One of them is pretty pristine and the other three are worn , but straight.
          bottlecaps

Trade for any eta idle control parts, ICM, good charcoal canister, or something cool

guardodoc@hotmail.com

Comment

Im located in Pico Rivera 90660 Near Montebello/Rosemead/Whittier
            Can anyone recommend an shop that can "properly" remove my A/C compressor (bearing went out) and re-install the used but good compressor? without losing the "R12" or am I crazy and should I just do this myself. Only problem is I rarely have time and Im a lil baby not wanting to vent anything into the atmosphere. I don't think I can change the bearing or clutch pack on the compressor that went out on my car so thats why I picked up another used compressor.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

You could have a shop relieve the system, replace the unit yourself, then go back to the shop to recharge the system. I recommend new O-rings when you reinstall the fittings.

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Put over 1000 miles on my car this weekend.... 31K and climbing on the swap
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

nice.

ive done about 7k miles since I picked up my car 4 months ago

Comment

Do you guys know why people say don't reuse rod bolts?
                    Has there actually been failures when people reuse them?

I ask because they are EXPENSIVE>
                    10 bux each. EACH.

Comment

Mine are reused. My motor has over 15k since rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        Do you guys know why people say don't reuse rod bolts?
                        Has there actually been failures when people reuse them?

I ask because they are EXPENSIVE>
                        10 bux each. EACH.
                        over 85% of engine failures are due to fastener failure on the rotating assembly. $120 for rod bolts is less than the cost of 6 new pistons, 6 new rods, a new block, new crankshaft, etc.

Comment

Hey peoples.

More questions.

Whats the norm price for nissan s14 240 sx's
                          On top of that how about one swapped with an RB26 motor from a skyline.

Just ballpark.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sup people
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Sup
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Just getting ready for bed.....Thought i would say GN. :yawn:
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X