X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just ran 3 miles.

im ready for bed.

Comment

I should really disconnect the internet when I have assignments to do. Computers are the devil.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Car died after its been running fine. I just changed the fuel pump like 2 weeks ago. I was driving in 2nd gear around 3k with my foot on the peddle then it just died. Kind of tired of this shit

Comment

Happened to my Civic couple months ago. Changed the coil and it started right back up.
          Check all spark related things.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Going to check the grounds and battery

Comment

And don't let the heat discourage you lol.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                Car died after its been running fine. I just changed the fuel pump like 2 weeks ago. I was driving in 2nd gear around 3k with my foot on the peddle then it just died. Kind of tired of this shit
                As silly as this may sound "CPS broh"
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I replaced my cps with a new oem one, at the beginning of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                    Hey peoples.

More questions.

Whats the norm price for nissan s14 240 sx's
                    On top of that how about one swapped with an RB26 motor from a skyline.

Just ballpark.
                    s14's are lame. Look for an s13, with pop-ups.

And you want one with an RB26DETT? Hah! Never going to find one that is legal in CA/isn't ripped apart/is comfortable on the street a.k.a. is already a racecar.

There are a few, rare, around with SR20DET's that I've seen "legal" on the street. That's about the best you're gonna get.

240's suffer from drift tax, similar to e30 tax.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
                      i just ran 3 miles.

im ready for bed.
                      I would be probably dead after that lol.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                        I replaced my cps with a new oem one, at the beginning of the year.
                        Try replacing the throttle position switch on the throttle housing.Check engine light codes?
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Car is a 86 with a 325i motor, I don't have a check engine because my car is a early model.
                          The car has been driving fine since the last time it turned off. Going to check the resistance on the cps. It dies randomly, like all the power just goes from the motor and I'm just left with the lights on, like if I leave the key on position 2

Comment

This is a stretch, but any Cal Poly Pomona students here looking to rent out a room? I need a place to stay before school starts. Thanks.

Comment

this heat is stupid. glad my A/C is working though.

this was at 9pm last night

then i decided to be a fool and go for a run at 11. logged my fastest mile yet.

oh and yesterday i stumbled upon these...

Comment

thats pretty cool! I see an E30 back there and dont remember seeing any in the movies?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X