X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    or you could take highway 1?... or highway 25... or 33... do some research

edit:

Last night Charlie (Sh3rpark!ng) and I drove Topanga Canyon and then all of Mulholland. What a blast driving two swapped E30s hard like they were meant to be driven. Such a rush

I'm gonna try and take highway 1 on the way back down. I want to see my friend in Monterey. I'm also driving my moms 300 so performance driving is not happening unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Take the 101 fwy to San Jose,that's not a boring drive at all. It's not just a straight drive and very scenic. It's not like taking the 5 fwy which is straight once you get over the grapevine.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Anyone have recommendations for wheel bearings f+b? FEQ, FEBI, MEYLE, OE, MT?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
          Anyone have recommendations for wheel bearings f+b? FEQ, FEBI, MEYLE, OE, MT?
          FAG brand is the best brand for wheel bearings. Lol yes that is a name brand wheel bearing.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
            Take the 101 fwy to San Jose,that's not a boring drive at all. It's not just a straight drive and very scenic. It's not like taking the 5 fwy which is straight once you get over the grapevine.

The 5, a boring drive or getting to a destination at a reasonable time... Decisions decisions

Comment

FAG brand is the best brand for wheel bearings. Lol yes that is a name brand wheel bearing.
              Thanks, that is one of the brands I forgot to mention.

Comment

Somewhere I read that one of those brands, is a straight factory replacement. It even shows the branding. I just can't remember where I read that... sorry I'm old and yes Terry, I have reached that line and crossing it. :(
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Somewhere I read that one of those brands, is a straight factory replacement. It even shows the branding. I just can't remember where I read that... sorry I'm old and yes Terry, I have reached that line and crossing it. :(
                  Lol ...........thank you Ed. Admitting it is half the battle. ;)

Comment

^Do you gentlemen "sigh" comfortably when you sit in a chair?

Originally posted by Ohgeemee View Post
                    The 5, a boring drive or getting to a destination at a reasonable time... Decisions decisions
                    Live life the way you want. If you have to be somewhere on time, take the fun road and get your stupid ass out of bed earlier. You'll have something to talk about when you've arrived. Now that's a way to live life well.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

i got here in good time actually drive got pretty fun on the 152 actually
                      88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                        i got here in good time actually drive got pretty fun on the 152 actually
                        The 152 is fun but look out for cops. If you can maintain ~80 its not so bad, and its also pretty fun if you can maintain 80mph :rofl:

In other news: Today will be a long 6 hours of work. Bachelor party weekend starts after work. If you hear about a house fire with dead hookers in Altadena, it might have been us...
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

Live life the way you want. If you have to be somewhere on time, take the fun road and get your stupid ass out of bed earlier. You'll have something to talk about when you've arrived. Now that's a way to live life well.
                          Yes i sure the f**k do lol. Knee's cracking when i go to get up and or walking as well. lol oh it's so much fun getting older. ;)

Comment

Yes i sure the f**k do lol. Knee's cracking when i go to get up and or walking as well. lol oh it's so much fun getting older. ;)
                            You ain't kidding old man.......:(
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

Hm yeah I just realized I didn't favor the drive, I put "decisions" but there really wasn't one.. More or less I meant "a longer drive or getting there in a boring short time".. All in all I'd say the longer drive with something worthwhile to see

Comment

Anyone know of a good quality shop that is known for engine swaps on these cars? I'm looking around for the future swap but I want someone that is gonna know exactly what to do, how to do it and make it perfect.
                                Instagram: @E30_Lue
                                "Maggie": 1991 BMW 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X