• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    I walked outside to this today :|

That sucks! no note?

Comment

Sorry to see that... Guessing it was a hit and run?
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
        I walked outside to this today :|
        PM sent
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I have a good Alpine drivers door, It technically belongs to Simon but he won't come get it ;)

Comment

Yeah, no note unfortunately. I think a truck backed into it. I'm going to go back and "Jack Reacher that shit" after work to figure out what happened, as my coworker suggested.

My door stopper is broken anyway, so I'm gonna look for a clean replacement door unless it looks fixable to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Zeltar1234 View Post
              I have a good Alpine drivers door, It technically belongs to Simon but he won't come get it ;)
              Hahah yes he just PM'd me about that. I think I can track down a local replacement. Got an e30 parts dude in the Valley who may have what I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeltar1234 View Post
                I was just trying to convince him to go get it for me so he could have my old door :rofl:

in other news, I just ordered the Schroth harness for my car and a dark smoke visor for my helmet. 2017 will be a lot of fun
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Finally ordered a decent TIG welder to learn on (AHP AlphaTIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder with PULSE 110v 200v).

Anyone have any first hand experience with one of these? Reviews are super good and watched a bunch of videos, seems like the best bang for your buck.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I got the Eastwood and I really like it. You can get a good cart from Harbor Freight for like $50 IIRC. Do you have a tank already? I think I ended up ~$500 total with welder, tank & filling it and cart
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      I got the Eastwood and I really like it. You can get a good cart from Harbor Freight for like $50 IIRC. Do you have a tank already? I think I ended up ~$500 total with welder, tank & filling it and cart
                      Damn, that not bad for around 500. Which model do you have?

My dad gave me one of his old tanks, I just got to fill it I do need a cart though, I'll check out the harbor freight ones!

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        You have a tig?
                        '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                        Shadetree30

Comment

Just got home from Discount tire. geezus the difference new tires make! Such a good feeling driving comfortably/safe in the rain. I went from BF G-Force rivals to Direzza DZ102's, downgrade on grip but since i'll be daily driving the E30 it made more sense to go for deep threads and harder compound.

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Anyone have a driver side door moulding for a coupe?

Comment

sup dudes, man this job hunt stuff is beginning to get to me. been unemployed for a few months now and this shit sucks.
                              Originally posted by dvck
                              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                                sup dudes, man this job hunt stuff is beginning to get to me. been unemployed for a few months now and this shit sucks.
                                What kind of job are you looking to land? Have you followed up and made calls to places you've applied? Employers like to see that you are enthusiastic about the job, and showing you are interested in the company and that you have a high work ethic. Best of luck bud

Comment

Working...
                                X