Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I'll be changing the password on mine before bed as it is the "best" one in the house hehe We'll see how long it takes before he comes clean...

wtf! Who wouldn't trip out?? It was moved back and at a weird angle. I usually park super close to the driveway...
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      Nearly overheated my car twice today...may have blown the hg.

how does one tighten a balljoint that keeps spinning?
      Water in the oil is a headgasket,oil in the water is a cracked head. Over heating with neither of these is a waterpump/thermostat-plugged up radiator and or check to make sure the overflow hose is free flowing from the radiator to the expansion tank (coolant reservoir);).
      Good morning people.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        Water in the oil is a headgasket,oil in the water is a cracked head. Over heating with neither of these is a waterpump/thermostat-plugged up radiator and or check to make sure the overflow hose is free flowing from the radiator to the expansion tank (coolant reservoir);).
        Good morning people.
        oil looks good, but I definitely think there is a brown-ness about the coolant. The temp never got to the red, but right before I shut her down the idle was super unstable and out was kicking smoke out the back, but I think it was black.

Water pump is 8 mos old, going to change the thermostat and check the oil and coolant today.
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Nick. I'd eat a shit load of beans and 7-eleven chili and make his eyes burn. You pick him up from school be fure to pull the power window fuse and put the a/c on recirculate
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

@ nickflic3

go drop him off in the desert. seriously
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
              Hes 16 but bigger than me (think wide tall kid brother vs taller skinny big bro)
              I'm over fighting and being two years older, he will never be my "equal" seeing as I hardly converse with kids his age anyway... He's just an egotistic turd that needs a lesson... Hacking his facebook tmrw, idk what else I'll do yet.
              Haha sounds like me and my little brother. Hes 4 years younger than me and a little bigger than me. But he knows not to fuck with me unless he wants to get his shit fucked up. I made sure to establish that fear in him when he was young.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Nearly overheated my car twice today...may have blown the hg.

how does one tighten a balljoint that keeps spinning?
                Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                in the alpine?

i just used a jack under it to apply pressure and hold it in place so it wouldnt move as much. worked out fine
                Ditto. I don't know if those have allen heads cut into them, but some do.
                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                  lol I'll be changing the password on mine before bed as it is the "best" one in the house hehe We'll see how long it takes before he comes clean...

wtf! Who wouldn't trip out?? It was moved back and at a weird angle. I usually park super close to the driveway...
                  Wait, has he just been pushing your car around or driving it? Send me a text and I'll help prank!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                    Ditto. I don't know if those have allen heads cut into them, but some do.
                    No allens, and we tried putting pressure yesterday and it didnt help..
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I need a big favor guys, I'm broke due my recent modifications and car pimpin and I'm still in need of a MoMo hub. Can anyone please sell me one on the very cheap side (almost Nickflick3 cheap = free) or at the least loan me one for Saturday.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

No allens, and we tried putting pressure yesterday and it didnt help..
                        Then you just have to tap the wrench with a hammer if you can't get an impact on them.
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

JalapeƱos, olives, and tomatoes.

Pizza ordered and awaiting it's arrival.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

no meat toppings? I am confused?

Comment

ordered the wrong sensor. i needed the $40 one not the $7 one :/
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop?? ;-)
                              Originally posted by JinormusJ
                              But of course
                              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

It's an e30....eventually you'll need the 7$ one :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X