This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sorry good morning.;)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      I don't think anything would split me from my abigail, but..

Think it's for rizzle or what?

the fact that he knows its an e30 and not just some random car makes me want to believe that he is serious :crazy:

Comment

Originally posted by charlescho View Post
        the fact that he knows its an e30 and not just some random car makes me want to believe that he is serious :crazy:
        I was actually thinking that it would be a prank, telling you that he would pay 3 times asking price? Also the factor asking you to come to his house, for what? to rape you.........Muaahahahaha
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^ lol hes trying to lure you, maybe it's not the car he wants, he did say willing to pay triple..
          '88 325i cabbie royal blau
          '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
          '92 318i cabbie laguna green
          ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

tell the guy younll take six
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't rape the willing right :rofl:

Comment

Sorry guys, pix when I get internet from a computer (currently using court house wifi)

Bout to pay this dam ticket off...

Jose, it's so solid!! Everything just feels x10 better :D I couldn't see anything with my lights in the ground though lol Can't wait to finish the rears today
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                  k, sounds good.

You can check your battery for good connections to the alternator by testing the following:
                  -battery negative to bare metal on the chassis
                  -chassis to alternator case
                  -battery positive to firewall positive distribution block
                  -firewall positive block to alternator positive
                  Resistance should be a few ohms max. I'm sure the alternator tests will be fine since your car runs ok.

Then, test for loads.
                  -Switch your multimeter to current measurement. Might have to move the + probe to a different socket on the multimeter. Most I've used have one specifically called "10A", "20A", just "Amps", or something like that.
                  -Take battery negative cable off and use one probe on the negative battery post, the other on the negative cable. It'll probably give you a small spark since it's essentially working as a wire now. That also means you don't want to touch positive and negative with the multimeter now. Only do this with the engine NOT running and DO NOT start the engine while the multimeter is connected like this.
                  -Make sure all lights off, including the trunk light, which you will need to unplug or switch off by pressing the trunk switch.
                  -With car completely off (key out of cylinder), read off the current. It should be in the 10s of mA. 40mA or 50mA isn't too bad if you've got an aftermarket radio. Getting into the 100mA range or more means you've got something that will drain your battery too fast.
                  -Pull fuses until the excessive load goes away. Find out what's on that fuse and fix it.

Don't forget to switch the multimeter out of current measurement mode when your done or you might short something next time.
                  oh sweet most definitely! thanks a lot, i really appreciate the help.
                  I don't think anything would split me from my abigail, but..

hmm, why his house? meet somewhere public if your going to. but im curious as to what hell pay, then you can get 2 e30's! 315is & 318is.
                  Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  I was actually thinking that it would be a prank, telling you that he would pay 3 times asking price? Also the factor asking you to come to his house, for what? to rape you.........Muaahahahaha

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

i don't think anything would split me from my abigail, but..

yggr!
                    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

whew finally got my brother to drive today. coming up on amarillo now. all i can say is god damn its flat out here.
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                        correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't rape the willing right :rofl:
                        Wow........................that is all!

Comment

Pix...

Pix of the front. More when we finish the rears!

Rake :pimp:

BLOWN!!

Think these will lower it? :nice:

Updated 10/1

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                            Pix of the front. More when we finish the rears!

:nice:
                            Make sure to put on the wheels (ACS reps) when you're all done even if they don't match the rest of the car. :up:

Comment

haha for sure, might be getting some tires for them next week
                              Updated 10/1

Comment

The drop looks good!
                                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Working...
                                X