Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the zombie apocalypse comes I'm biting you first and spiking your head turge, I've seen three whole episodes of the walking dead I know what's up.

Everyday I come in hoping to read/talk e30s and it's something else.
    sigpic

Comment

HA! Its went from coolant-vaping-alignment-riots... who comes to r3v for e30s anymore.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Okay but can I still rant at turge?
        sigpic

Comment

yes

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
            If the zombie apocalypse comes I'm biting you first and spiking your head turge, I've seen three whole episodes of the walking dead I know what's up.

Everyday I come in hoping to read/talk e30s and it's something else.
            Lol good luck. I have an unbeatable zombie plan.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

share this plan of yours.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Watch out Travis he has the VIGeek pass to comicon
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  share this plan of yours.
                  It wouldn't be unbeatable if I shared it d03. :p

Speaking of which... there is a Walking Dead panel this Friday at Comic Con and Metallica is also going to be playing there too at a panel later on in the day. This year is looking epic so far. :D

Comment

hahaha

Originally posted by turge View Post
                    It wouldn't be unbeatable if I shared it d03. :p
                    not like it'll ever happened. i'm genuinely curious though, i love listening or reading to zombie plans.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

[late] I find it hilarious that people are totally up in arms -- taking to the streets en masse -- over this and not all of the infinitely more important things that have happened in the last few weeks... [/late]

Comment

Originally posted by 2ean View Post
                        [late] I find it hilarious that people are totally up in arms -- taking to the streets en masse -- over this and not all of the infinitely more important things that have happened in the last few weeks... [/late]
                        Yea we go into riots over something super small like this, and we dont riot over the things we should be, its what happens when u dropped out after the third grade

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

hahaha

not like it'll ever happened. i'm genuinely curious though, i love listening or reading to zombie plans.
                          TLDR version: Hypothetically, any good plan would start with having access to lots of food, water, and other resources sustainable for living after all hell broke loose along with a well fortified place in the mountains with clear view of sight 360 degrees around the compound to spot bandits, survivors, or the occasional undead. You would need to have reliable transport if you need to get back into the cities for any needed supplies. Finally you would need to have to have access to lots of weapons and ammo.

Originally posted by 2ean View Post
                          ^ This

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                          Yea we go into riots over something super small like this, and we dont riot over the things we should be, its what happens when u dropped out after the third grade
                          And people wonder why things are going down the drain... If we saw these numbers over the NSA scandal, Operation Fast & Furious (ATF Gunwalking Scandal), and the economy, we would most likely see most of these politicians running scared back to their offices to fix the legislation since their jobs would be at risk due to impeachment or a revolt from the populous.

But no... people are too caught up in the bigotry to even care about the real issues.
                          Last edited by turge; 07-14-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

hahaha

I blame you when it does happen.

Honestly so many people have zombie plans I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of people survive. Overly prepared for the least likely event LOL

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

So I think imma do 205/40s on my front 8.5s and 235/40s on my rear 11s since I killed my 255/35s. I hope the stretch matches..

Front stretch: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ype-II-w-tires

Rear Stretch: http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...26584013_n.jpg

Comment

Good morning !!!! Hey matt what have you heard about the "wild child" band? Its is suppose to be a real good show if you like THE DOORS. What is your input about them? Im going to see it in a couple of weeks. Oh yah im also going to see IRON MAIDEN,ANTHRAX,MEGADEATH in september at glen helen. My b-day present from my wife. Woooho !!!!
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X