Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meanwhile in florida, woman fires a warning shot at an abusive husband and gets 20 years. priorities?
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      meanwhile in florida, woman fires a warning shot at an abusive husband and gets 20 years. priorities?
      She should have shot him in self defense. Then she'd be found not guilty.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

So not shooting him is worse than shooting him? Seems legit.
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Seems to be that way in Florida right now. Lol

Comment

Anyone deal with onlinetires.com? They're awesome to deal with and have next day pick up.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              ^agreed
              Honda gear boxes feel "technical"
              Nissan/Toyota gearboxes are confused on what their purpose is.
              E30's feel like your shaking hands with an old friend... That you occasionally hate so you bang gears.
              Not so much you hate I think it's more of good friends that occasionally get in to a good tussle with each other.

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              Are you gehtto EmEffers really going to riot again!, all because of Trayvon Martin?
              This shit enfuriates me, I can't get out and go to the drive-in now, I gotta make sure the family is safe.
              Time to load up and maybe play some duckhunt, on dumb ass fools.
              Stay safe and happy hunting.

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              Ignorant barbarians.
              It would SOUND stupid to blame obama.
              Funny even, but think about it.
              :blameobamanotyourmomma:

Originally posted by dvck View Post
              If the zombie apocalypse comes I'm biting you first and spiking your head turge, I've seen three whole episodes of the walking dead I know what's up.

Everyday I come in hoping to read/talk e30s and it's something else.
              There was alignment talk...that's sort of E30 related no?

Okay but can I still rant at turge?
              That goes without saying.

Originally posted by turge View Post
              Lol good luck. I have an unbeatable zombie plan.
              Not likely.

Originally posted by 2ean View Post
              [late] I find it hilarious that people are totally up in arms -- taking to the streets en masse -- over this and not all of the infinitely more important things that have happened in the last few weeks... [/late]
              Seriously.

TLDR version: Hypothetically, any good plan would start with having access to lots of food, water, and other resources sustainable for living after all hell broke loose along with a well fortified place in the mountains with clear view of sight 360 degrees around the compound to spot bandits, survivors, or the occasional undead. You would need to have reliable transport if you need to get back into the cities for any needed supplies. Finally you would need to have to have access to lots of weapons and ammo.
              ^ This

And people wonder why things are going down the drain... If we saw these numbers over the NSA scandal, Operation Fast & Furious (ATF Gunwalking Scandal), and the economy, we would most likely see most of these politicians running scared back to their offices to fix the legislation since their jobs would be at risk due to impeachment or a revolt from the populous.

But no... people are too caught up in the bigotry to even care about the real issues.
              Bad plan to remain stationary unless you go from safe spot to safe spot but even then.

Agreed on the smoke and mirrors our government uses.

Merica logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
                Anyone deal with onlinetires.com? They're awesome to deal with and have next day pick up.
                They're not bad, out in south gate would not be opposed to getting tires from them.

Comment

You would need to have reliable transport if you need to get back into the cities for any needed supplies.

So then you'd be the first to die?

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
                  Yeah but not offering installation kinda sucks. citytireonline.com is a good alternative for a one stop shop.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    Bad plan to remain stationary unless you go from safe spot to safe spot but even then.

Agreed on the smoke and mirrors our government uses.
                    Unless you had a well fortified area with access to water, food, and other resources. I'd have solar panels, backup generators, etc...

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    So then you'd be the first to die?
                    Nope. I still have access to vehicles. Lol

Comment

turge i lol at your plans so hard.

anyone shed light on whats going on @4:40, i mean i know whats happening, i just never knew something like that was available for the e30
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been applying to banks for about 5 months now with no luck, and finally I've been given two interviews for two different institutions! What's stupid is they both land on the same day and over lap in times :curse:

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

turge i lol at your plans so hard.

anyone shed light on whats going on @4:40, i mean i know whats happening, i just never knew something like that was available for the e30
                          WTF WAS THAT. TRACTION CONTROL? ROFL. 1st GEN iDrive? ROFL.

ohh. I know.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

It's the Sport trans, which I believe was only available on Euro e30's. A bunch of e28's and e23's came with them. S E and 123. Sport just moves the shifting points up a thousand or so r3vs.

Comment

Question: Anyone got a spare R/rear caliper for an e30? HMU please.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

the stand your ground law in florida states that if you can't flee safely then you can use force and have it justified. the woman left the house and instead of going to the police she came back and shot two bullets into a wall. therefore, the law doesn't protect her in this situation. it is illegal to shoot off warning shots.

She should have shot him in self defense. Then she'd be found not guilty.

only if it was at the time of the beating.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X