This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
    Thats depressing. I bet it was a fender bender at one point. Friends alignment looks exactly the same from a fender bender. Camber plate bandaid is your best bet
    That's what I'm thinking will the plates fix my wheel sticking out an inch more problem though?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Are you gehtto EmEffers really going to riot again!, all because of Trayvon Martin?

This shit enfuriates me, I can't get out and go to the drive-in now, I gotta make sure the family is safe.
      Time to load up and maybe play some duckhunt, on dumb ass fools.
      be safe edwin, these ignorant assholes have nothing better to do, what do they think they are accomplishing by doing this shit?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Is the stance literally an inch wider on one side? Camber plates wont fix that.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Is the stance literally an inch wider on one side? Camber plates wont fix that.
          Sorta a little less but it's noticeable how much further out it is

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            Where are they rioting?
            Apparently, around Crenshaw and the 10 frwy. I got gehtto birds everywhere right now.

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
            be safe edwin, these ignorant assholes have nothing better to do, what do they think they are accomplishing by doing this shit?
            For sure bro, thanks I'm just going to have to stay awake a little later tonight.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Been in hawthorne all weekend. Hope my bike is alright.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Are you gehtto EmEffers really going to riot again!, all because of Trayvon Martin?

This shit enfuriates me, I can't get out and go to the drive-in now, I gotta make sure the family is safe.
                Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                Where are they rioting?
                Apparently, around Crenshaw and the 10 frwy. I got gehtto birds everywhere right now.

For sure bro, thanks I'm just going to have to stay awake a little later tonight.
                Fucking ignorant assholes needing an excuse to riot. This is why we need guns to defend ourselves when this shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  Been in hawthorne all weekend. Hope my bike is alright.
                  Don't trip, I'll stop by to check for ya', is it inside the yard/driveway or the street?
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Ignorant barbarians.
                    It would SOUND stupid to blame obama.
                    Funny even, but think about it.

Comment

my white ass is gonna be in big bear tomorrow, are people really rioting over a trial in another state
                      88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

yep, apparently in many cities in various states too.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

frisco cray

time square

Union Square NYC

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Nothing going on out in the strip.

Comment

frisco cray

time square

Union Square NYC

Look at all those sheeple... I can imagine this is what the zombie apocalypse will look like.

Comment

Americans love to feel like they are a part of something that matters, yet put no effort into it. A radical change from the awesome 60s and 70s.

Let's start a "save the e30s from R3V" riot. ;-) I'll donate loud shouts and a crazy stare.

Comment

Working...
                                X