Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove the M5 up to cars and coffee in Irvine today and met Simon. Noticed my passenger front shock mount has torn and is ready to completely give out. Glad we spotted it when we did as I was about to drive to LA after that. I was able to limp home without the shock shooting through the hood. Ordering new mounts on Monday front and rear. Tomorrow we pull the windshield on the old man's M3.

Comment

This is pointless and stupid. I must have it!!!!!!!!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

think this has nigel all over it.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
          Drove the M5 up to cars and coffee in Irvine today and met Simon. Noticed my passenger front shock mount has torn and is ready to completely give out. Glad we spotted it when we did as I was about to drive to LA after that. I was able to limp home without the shock shooting through the hood. Ordering new mounts on Monday front and rear. Tomorrow we pull the windshield on the old man's M3.
          Glad nothing bad happened. I am seriously contemplating selling the E30 for an M5.

Comment

They are great cars but completely different beasts. An addition to the E30 would be nice.

Comment

$3500 E36 M3 convertible anyone?
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Wonder why its salvaged.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Thought i'd give SCGC the heads up. I have 1 set of coilovers left. After that i'm pretty much done for at least 12 months.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Thought i'd give SCGC the heads up. I have 1 set of coilovers left. After that i'm pretty much done for at least 12 months.
                    Hey, did you shut down the camber plate project?
                    Oh and I'd like to purchase an m50 tps adapter plate.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

The camber plates project will require a new bearing that will be of my own design. It will not be cheap but it will have "race" camber plate stacked height with all of the comfort and convenience of "street" plates.

Brother from another mother
                      Last edited by einstein57; 11-03-2013, 07:34 PM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

R3vers, I'm looking for suspension mods, PM me.

Comment

^Cut coils and heat up with torch. Paint sways green. Use 500lb springs only on the passenger side so that you get the comfort, and they get the rattles. Chewing gum between the coils acts as a damper should the coils fully compress. Best setup for racing/street is 1000lbs front, 1250 rears, and dampen seat with small coilovers for comfort. Seat may lean in corners so jerry-rig the shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Got any 5in springs?

Originally posted by yert315
                            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Last weekends fun, however the dirty-burn-some-rubber-because-still-on-Z1s footage is more fun. Maybe I will edit it together...
                              10 cars, and the runway to ourselves all day!

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                Hey, did you shut down the camber plate project?
                                Oh and I'd like to purchase an m50 tps adapter plate.
                                OOOooooooOOooOOOooo

Okkk ok. I see where you're going with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X