X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smhskns View Post
    Afternoon everyone,
    So a pal of mine just blew his auto trans on his 87 Alpine 325is. He wants to sell it to my buddy for 2.5k, however, it really needs a lot of work in order to get it DD worthy. The current owner is the 7th owner and it has roughly 250k on the motor (broken ODO) Attached is a note of everything that either needs to be replaced/fixed to bring the car up in value. What do you guys think is a reasonable price for it?

rad support . run!

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
      Only Turde would pay $500 = scrap + e30 tax
      That price was accounting for e30 tax. lol

Originally posted by dvck View Post
      what that turd-ple m3 is worth? :)
      More money once I fix the paint. lol

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
      the price to repair everything thats wrong + everything unknown is the price of another e30. So its scrap value imo. 350$ parts car. Unless the body is super straight then thats a different story.
      ^ This.

Comment

So I get my e34 back from the shop with a new fan clutch and radiator. It's in a shop in Apple Valley and I live in Pomona now so my mom's driving it down to me and we're switching cars (I'd borrowed their SUV). I wish I could have done all the repairs myself it would have saved my parents loads of $$ but college started yesterday and I had to have it fixed. =( Oh well from now it should be good to go before I have to fix something else major (knock on wood).

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

you doomed yourself with that post. Nothing worse than driving a car your unsure about.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
            you doomed yourself with that post. Nothing worse than driving a car your unsure about.
            I've replaced so much crap in the last week that I don't think anything else could break (knock on wood) and if it does I'm buying a freaking bike school is about 4 miles away from my house.

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
              Small diameter MTechnic wheels are the best of all the worlds, smaller enough to make a difference in feel but don't take away from the interior like some aftermarket wheels. Personally love my MT2 370mm wheel.
              Great suggestion, thanks.
              Hmmm, should I swap the steering rack first, or get the steering wheel?

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

stupid auto trans is starting to go out wouldnt go into drive last night :hitler:
                TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by tAngo. View Post
                  stupid auto trans is starting to go out wouldnt go into drive last night :hitler:
                  Got another one for $130 or 2 for $200, in good known working condition.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by smhskns View Post
                    haha, but realistically what is a reasonable price on the car?
                    I would say $6-800 if the body panels are clean and to the right buyer. In the end it's still an early auto that doesn't run.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

He should just part it. I need the driverside fender :)
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

So I like the radiator mounts the shop fabricated over the stock plastic ones that always break!

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                          So I get my e34 back from the shop with a new fan clutch and radiator. It's in a shop in Apple Valley and I live in Pomona now so my mom's driving it down to me and we're switching cars (I'd borrowed their SUV). I wish I could have done all the repairs myself it would have saved my parents loads of $$ but college started yesterday and I had to have it fixed. =( Oh well from now it should be good to go before I have to fix something else major (knock on wood).

Sent from my DeLorean
                          Your parents should have bought you a new car

Comment

Hey guys, I finally had a reason to take this car on the freeway again, and I just want to brag how stupid comfortable it is. This thing gliiiides at 70.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                              Hey guys, I finally had a reason to take this car on the freeway again, and I just want to brag how stupid comfortable it is. This thing gliiiides at 70.
                              What car. Sometimes I forget how loud my car is compared to new cars nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                                Your parents should have bought you a new car
                                My parents refuse to have car payments. So do I and $3000 would have bought me a shit box Honda. That's what my dad said he'd buy me and I told him NO fuck Hondas.

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Working...
                                X