This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Why go to the dealer for fuel line? Pep Boys has 5/16" fuel injection hose for much less. Make sure it's fuel injection though and not just fuel. Or you can call up Pat at BMA parts and get it through him.
    Thanks for the suggestion, Matt!

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

Comment

I also think a local guy is selling genuine BMW fuel line here in SoCal. lemme see if I can find the ad...

edit:BOOM, play your cards right and I can play middle man since I will probably be in LA this weekend. Alex isnt far from me

Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

BMA sells BMW fuel line, just bought some like a month ago

Comment

whats the cost at BMA?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            I also think a local guy is selling genuine BMW fuel line here in SoCal. lemme see if I can find the ad...

edit:BOOM, play your cards right and I can play middle man since I will probably be in LA this weekend. Alex isnt far from me

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=306916
            Thanks!! I'll let you know. I don't think I need a lot of line so whatever is the cheapest BMW option.

1991 325i
            flickr
            @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by smhskns View Post
              Thanks!! I'll let you know. I don't think I need a lot of line so whatever is the cheapest BMW option.
              its $20! plus the extra you can give to me as a thank you ;)
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

My pepboys fuel line lasted about 5 years then it just split open not too long ago.
                The one with the blue insides.

Comment

My headlight went out (passenger side) anybody know of some good h1 bulbs for smiley headlights?
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

damn, you and your lights are not getting along.

i rock sylvania's that i picked up at vatozone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope, I had bought some and the driver side went out, luckily I had an extra so I just popped it right in and drove around like that for a few days and yesterday my passenger side went out. So I'm planning on buying a pair to replace both
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Bought a snooze mobile for commuting after I sold my E34 to my GF. The E30 was getting pretty brutal going from Long Beach to Burbank everyday.

Auto, AWD, silver, plain.

Already have a hell of a stereo setup going in. Tint next week, Rally Innovations light bar and lights and coilovers and RSX wheels coming soon. I can't leave things alone, haha. Never owned a Honda before and while it's in fantastic shape and mechanically dialed...the cheapness in the materials even compared to my E30 is pretty staggering. The seats are super comfy and the A/C blows cold but I miss that nice thud when you close the door. It will make a nice sit in traffic commuter/weekend utility car though.
                        91 318is M50 swapped
                        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

How much gas was that a day back and forth in the e30?
                          stock 2.5 m50?

Comment

anyone running bc's or megan's?
                            Originally posted by Vokuhila
                            I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                              whats the cost at BMA?
                              Think I paid 13-15 for a yard (3feet)
                              I bought fuel injected hose from pep boys, didn't last a year it started cracking.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                How much gas was that a day back and forth in the e30?
                                stock 2.5 m50?
                                Yea bone stock M50NV. I was averaging around 20mpg. Not hateful but I was more concerned with my car getting hit by someone and I didn't like putting 70 miles a day on the car. Also no A/C and black vinyl seats the last week was terrible, haha. The CRV seems to be getting mid 20's and is comfortable, blends into traffic and has A/C!! So far I'm happy with it.

The few times I drove the E34 up the OBC said I was averaging 16.1mpg. No bueno.

Oh and if it wasn't clear, I haven't sold the E30. It just stays parked for nights and weekends now. On a slight tangent, anyone recommend a good but not terribly expensive car cover? I don't have a garage yet.
                                Last edited by Nick_S; 09-18-2014, 09:09 PM.
                                91 318is M50 swapped
                                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Working...
                                X