not even one letter?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
      not even one letter?

Lmao that movie tho

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
        No clutch in the e34 = no car because no money.
        Originally posted by ak- View Post
        A line of credit would give you flexibility in this case assuming you have a job, but you think those are stupid so never mind.
        Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        Are you starting to understand the difference between buying a $1000 car and a $4000 used car?
        Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        ^^^^Priceless.
        Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
        owned. schooled. rekt. whatever you want to call it. its just the truth. you fucked up by trading the e30.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

luke never ceases to piss me off

1991 325i
          flickr
          @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
            luke never ceases to piss me off

Why? I have done nothing personally to you. Just because I own an e34 and not an e30? There both BMW's. Sorry if I share the same passion for BMW's as you do. Don't tell me your e30 has never had anything break on it. If I had my e30 I would have problems with it too. Sorry if my 21 year old BMW needs work?

Comment

Ari doesn't carry Depos anymore? What is going on? Where do I buy crappier crap that the crappiest doesn't sell anymore............

Comment

I sold Luke's old e30 and bought another e34. True story.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Come on guys,give Luke a break. He understands he made a mistake and WE have all learned a thing or 2 or 3,4,5,6,7 times for some people from our mistakes we have made in the past.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

before you get tanked a couple g's for a clutch and a driveshaft keep in mind that a clutch on its own doesn't just go out cold turkey. more likely than not a new master or slave would have you back on the road for pennies on the dollar.

if you don't exercise a little scrapiness/ingenuity from time to time, owning an older BMW is a terribly bankrupting experience.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                      Yeah I know. Yes this e34 is a piece of shit but I love her anyways. Yes I want another e30 but again I have no job. I am currently applying everywhere in the high desert I just went around on Tuesday handing out my resume and filling out applications. Life is tough right now as a 19 yr old jobless college student. I probably should own some shit Honda that won't break down but I love BMW's too much to do that. Maybe I should have kept the e30 but I don't regret my decision.
                      Hindsight sucks.

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Come on guys,give Luke a break. He understands he made a mistake and WE have all learned a thing or 2 or 3,4,5,6,7 times for some people from our mistakes we have made in the past.
                      ^ This

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      before you get tanked a couple g's for a clutch and a driveshaft keep in mind that a clutch on its own doesn't just go out cold turkey. more likely than not a new master or slave would have you back on the road for pennies on the dollar.

if you don't exercise a little scrapiness/ingenuity from time to time, owning an older BMW is a terribly bankrupting experience.
                      Mike stated it perfectly. Check those first before getting a new clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                        Ari doesn't carry Depos anymore? What is going on? Where do I buy crappier crap that the crappiest doesn't sell anymore............
                        I think Amazon usually has the best deals on those.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post

Terry just replaced the master and slave cylinders 2 months ago. =(

Comment

fixing up the audi in the rain today

Comment

rest in pieces IS Lip. 11/2014 to 1/2015

Comment

The transmission just died in my parents Durango. Walking home is fun =( transmissions really don't like me this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X